Another motorcycle video here in Omaha! Take a look........

So, what happened to the 16 yr old :whistle: who pulled out in front of him ? Did he get a ticket :dunno: , charged or just told to go home because a death for his mistake is enough :whistle: ? And who said the guy was speeding that much ? Clocked, Radared or what ? Most people see me and say I'am going toooooo fast and that's when I'am doing the speed limit and getting passed by cars :laugh: . Most people who see a motorcycle, ALWAYS say they're too fast, too dangerous and those why ride them are just RISK takers anyway :beerchug:

AMEN BROTHER !!!!!!! I was talking to a guy in my neighborhood one time, and he said, "you drive your bike like you have some brains, that other guy, man, do you hear how fast he goes down theese streets"? "That guy" he's talking about, I've NEVER seen him speeding at anytime. He just has an R6, with a loud pipe. So I'm sure if something were to happen to him some people would say "It figures, he drives like a nut" !!!

R.I.P. my fallen brother,

You guys might hate me for this. If he really was going that fast He got what he deserved for acting stupid doing 30-35 over posted limit and weaving throught traffic. Now if it was the same situation like mine it would be different. I dont ever do stuff like that in busy traffic. Thats an accident waiting to happen. I wouldnt expect you guys to feel any sympathy for me if i was going that fast when the lady pulled out in front of me and i came on here trying to bs all you guys and blaming it on her when it would have clearly been my fault. I feel sorry for the young girl who is always going to blame herself for that when it wasnt her fault.

If you honestly think this man being deserved to die then you are one disgusting human being. Rest in peace to the fallen rider.

Last edited:
Back