Need a PCIIIUSB Map

Devious

Onward through the Fog
Donating Member
Registered
I got my PCIIIUSB last night and should have my HMF Dual High Mounts either Friday or Monday. Do any of you have a map for this. There is not a map to match this on the DynoJet disc or web site. I will install the PC and a 16 tooth front sprocket over the weekend and get ready for the exhaust install. If anyone has a good map to fit these mods I would be most grateful. By the way, I have not done an air box mod and still have a stock filter.

Thanks in advance,

David Smith

wink.gif

I got my PCIIIUSB last night and should have my HMF Dual High Mounts either Friday or Monday. Do any of you have a map for this. There is not a map to match this on the DynoJet disc or web site. I will install the PC and a 16 tooth front sprocket over the weekend and get ready for the exhaust install. If anyone has a good map to fit these mods I would be most grateful. By the way, I have not done an air box mod and still have a stock filter.

Thanks in advance,

David Smith
Did you find a map? I'm in the same boat. I need one for the PC 2

Yes, I have a great map. My bike is much stronger with this new map. However, I don't know if it will work on a PCII.

David

Back