Looking for a Killer Map

I guess everyone is having the same problem. I'm looking for a map for a Busa with a Yoshi 4-2-1 exhaust w/ K & N filter. The stock map shows a noticeable improvement, especially in the 1st 4 gears, but I want to maximize the performance of the bike.

Now thats an outstanding idea!, when I bought my PCIIIusb I was thinking that there should be the same thing on the Hayabusa board, a section for maps so riders can find the correct map that there looking for there bike. Most maps I found don`t match the mods I`ve done to my bike, yet I know that theres alot of riders that my have done the same mods and have a good map for it. I`m new to the power commander thing and have very little knowledge of it.I`ve had had my bike for 5 years now. Most I`ve learned about my bike was on this board, and heard great things about Johnny Cheese. So I`m sure his word is gold, and any help from everyone is most greatly accepted.
you should just wait till Feb junk the TRE and let me custom map it, it would be worth the$$$
I thought the TRE is for 2001 & newer bikes??

That removes the top speed restriction?? (I think)

I`m looking for a map for my 2000 busa, with a pcIIIusb, small airbox mod, K&N air filter, youshi tri-oval full system, and a TRE unit. I`ve downloaded several maps from the site, yet the closet I see is the European type maps. much thanks for any help
Do yourself a favor and have the bike tunned with a map for YOUR bike. If you do not want an exact KILLER map , then it is OK to use a pre-map.

Back