Looking for a Killer Map

blueghost

Registered
I`m looking for a map for my 2000 busa, with a pcIIIusb, small airbox mod, K&N air filter, youshi tri-oval full system, and a TRE unit. I`ve downloaded several maps from the site, yet the closet I see is the European type maps. much thanks for any help

Call Tookie for a killer map, hes only got a few hours to help you out!
tounge.gif

Sorry, couldnt resist!

I heard from Johnny's mouth that i need to take my bike to a guy with a dyno and get the custom map done........no offers of here try this one or do this...just go to a dyno shop and get your shiz hooked up...with me its a lame thing to do cause i dont have anything but a TRE and a K&N so why should i go pay for a custom map when im just gonna have to re-map after i get my exhaust system......YA know......so from what i have seen peeps is kinda stingy with their maps round here or im just not kewl enough to kicked down. I have heard if you buy you pcIII from johnnycheese he does hook up uo with the cheese map and ive heard nothing but killer things about it......i made the mistake of buying mine somewheres else so now im stuck running DynoJets "Stock Bike Map" for everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...well untill i get my pipes =). Oh and TRE's are a big joke around here so dont even bring it up........=) Best of luck.....BBB

I`m looking for a map for my 2000 busa, with a pcIIIusb, small airbox mod, K&N air filter, youshi tri-oval full system, and a TRE unit. I`ve downloaded several maps from the site, yet the closet I see is the European type maps. much thanks for any help
Well, it sounds like mine.
If you look under performance/dyno king, you'll find my post with a dyno run, mods listed, and the map. Help yourself.
I can't guarantee results, but I ran the Euro one for a while and modded it, Jonny trashed it, and I run it anyway. Enjoy.

it is really amazing how easy it is to get one of my maps for free yet for some reason most do not know how.
As many have heard I do not give out maps. I do supply a JohnnyCheese decent map in the PC3's I sell.
Now you own a PC3 how would you get one of my map?
rock.gif
?

It is not hard but for some reason most think they need to sell their PC3 and buy one of mine?
This is NOT the answer But I do have a good price on them.

Try again.

it is  really amazing how easy it is to get one of my maps for free yet for some reason most do not know how.
As many have heard I do not give out maps. I do supply a JohnnyCheese decent map in the PC3's I sell.
Now you own a PC3 how would you get one of my map?
rock.gif
?

It is not hard but for some reason most think they need to sell their PC3 and buy one of mine?
This is NOT the answer But I do have a good price on them.

Try again.
I'd pm you and ask you nicely and even throw in a few PLEASE, PLEASE, I'm begging you all mighty one.
Think that would work?

all those mods you have done are the same as mine,been looking for a map fpr ages cummon johnney cheese cheese cheese. (i ment please):cool:

Now thats an outstanding idea!, when I bought my PCIIIusb I was thinking that there should be the same thing on the Hayabusa board, a section for maps so riders can find the correct map that there looking for there bike. Most maps I found don`t match the mods I`ve done to my bike, yet I know that theres alot of riders that my have done the same mods and have a good map for it. I`m new to the power commander thing and have very little knowledge of it.I`ve had had my bike for 5 years now. Most I`ve learned about my bike was on this board, and heard great things about Johnny Cheese. So I`m sure his word is gold, and any help from everyone is most greatly accepted.

Now thats an outstanding idea!, when I bought my PCIIIusb I was thinking that there should be the same thing on the Hayabusa board, a section for maps so riders can find the correct map that there looking for there bike. Most maps I found don`t match the mods I`ve done to my bike, yet I know that theres alot of riders that my have done the same mods and have a good map for it. I`m new to the power commander thing and have very little knowledge of it.I`ve had had my bike for 5 years now. Most I`ve learned about my bike was on this board, and heard great things about Johnny Cheese. So I`m sure his word is gold, and any help from everyone is most greatly accepted.
you should just wait till Feb junk the TRE and let me custom map it, it would be worth the$$$

a custom hayabusa map database is in the works. Stay tuned.

PS> How can you be running a PC3 on a 2000 ?.
I thought only PC2 for 99,00.

Back