hmf high mount maps

all I can say is that's one dirty mofo bike. .....lolol

I ride in the rain ALL the time..... but you must be playin swamp buggy with yours!
all_coholic.gif

I am diggin your tool kit tho.....
a screwdriver...a jack on a box...and some duct tape.
That just screams AMI !!!

jump9.gif

left side s pipe and can...showing needed clearance...remove dogbones so you can raise and lower swingarm to check clearance at all points of compression

DSCF1691__Medium_.JPG

i put the undertail and rear cowl on loosely to check alignment of whole system before starting from the front and working back tightend bolts..clamps and installed springs

DSCF1688__Medium_.JPG

tightened them all up double checked swingarm movement then reattached dog bones

DSCF1694__Medium_.JPG

reinstalled air box with bmc race air filter installed

DSCF1692__Medium_.JPG

reinstalled bodywork and checked finnal clearance and heat padding

DSCF1698__Medium_.JPG

after intalling and trying couple of maps and deciding on one to start with took her out for a maiden voyage with the wife...

DSCF1695__Medium_.JPG

last one...and i will be attempting to not have bad weather here so i have a free day to wash the bike and take some sharp looking pics without it being immediatly dirty the next morning on way to work

i hope this helps those looking and understanding the process it took to modifiy and install ...well worth the wait i will say!!!!

DSCF1697__Medium_.JPG

looks good .... I would have said to run the bike before re-installing the plastics ....to check for any slight 'ticking' sounds around the exhaust.

without properly seating the headers...you can burn a valve before it's time.

otherwise.....looks great...I like that color moer and more each time I see it in person.
but please...no more pics with the fairings off..... it's kind of like a hot chick with fudge marks in her panties.

thanks for the write-up...i hope to be putting the same exhaust on soon...this will def. help
beerchug.gif

(chrisjp @ Sep. 29 2006,19:10) i downloaded the map from dynojet.... tomorrow i am scheduled to recieve the pipes....i am so happy and i have taken the bike and prepped it for when the pipes arrive...and i will enclose pics....and add more as i do the install. does anyone have CUSTOM MAPS OR PERSONAL MAPS FOR AN 06 LE WITH HMF DUAL HIGH MOUNTS WITH BMC AIR FILTER AND SMALL AIRBOX MOD AND PAIR VALVE REMOVED... all input and experiences is appreciated
Actually my man, that map on the DynoJet website for the HMF highmounts was done on my bike. My bike has a BMC race filter and small box mod so, the map should be good.

(EtrnlSoldier @ Oct. 06 2006,00:00) Actually my man, that map on the DynoJet website for the HMF highmounts was done on my bike.  My bike has a BMC race filter and small box mod so, the map should be good.
Wow! Interesting. That's the map that seemed to work best on mine as well. Great write-up, Chris. That LE with the polished cans looks great
smile.gif

Back