Near-Spring Grand Canyon Run (06MAR10)

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Hey, all...

It's supposed to be 72F here in Phoenix on Saturday 06MAR10 and 50F at the Grand Canyon.

Time to plan another run...and see if Mother Nature wants to participate this time.

Anyone else up for a roll northward?

Any of you Vegas hoons want to meet us over there?

Should be absolutely a gorgeous day!

Let's hit it.

If a Vegas hoon could make it where would the meet up point be? :beerchug:

I'm not exactly sure, Nick...but let me figure that out...

Have you looked at your weather.com report to see what the deal is going to be like for you?

It'd be awesome to see you. In fact, I got a message on FB from your folks...maybe we can get them to roll out with us..

:cheerleader: That'd be awesome.

Well the weather here doesn't look too good right now but hopefully it will clear up before the ride. :beerchug:

Last edited:
Well the weather here doesn't look too good right now but hopefully it will clear up before the ride. :beerchug:

I just invited Lisa and Keith to join us from Tucson. Hope you don't mind.

I'll check the weather for you... I don't want you to ride in inclement weather.

Okay...I just checked and your weather "draws a vacuum" if you get my drift.

Looks like a weekend for your rain gear. :(

I don't mind at all. :thumbsup:

I'm in complete agreement. I got enough practice riding in bad weather when I lived in Florida and don't need any more.

I will also warn you if you see rain coming don't let Keith lead. :whistle:

I don't mind at all. :thumbsup:

I'm in complete agreement. I got enough practice riding in bad weather when I lived in Florida and don't need any more.

I will also warn you if you see rain coming don't let Keith lead. :whistle:

I've got the radar detector...I'll lead...:whistle:

hmmmm...even though im busy as hell with my upcoming wonderland trip.....i would TOTALLY ride to phoenix to go on a grand canyon ride.......Seriously contemplating as long as it is a nice ride.....:thumbsup:could I join IF so?

Of course, Carlos.

If you want to wander out here, we'd be glad to have you along.

:beerchug:

It has been a long, cold, and wet winter here in Az. I am happy to finally be able to get out of town and take a long ride up north, even if it will be a little cold up by the Grand Canyon.

:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Last edited by a moderator:
:bump:

Headin' out tomorrow morning...can't wait to see that big dry gulch.

I am still doing this generator rewind outage at the powerplant. 324 hrs worked in Feb, at least its mod money for the Busa. Have fun on the ride.

IMG_0873-1.jpg

IMG_0907.jpg

IMG_0849.jpg

Last edited:
Great pix, Joe...wish you were joining us, though...

Work hard, make me proud; and my best to Dee, as always. :beerchug:

Back