Grand Canyon Bound!

And buy the way i have been to all those places. Phoenix is nothing as las vegas, Just a driveby. So if you miss the places i mentioned so well. If you want to go some place and hang for a while go to the islands. There is nothing in those states unless you keep moving. You have to cover a lot of ground to see it. So if you have not been there zip it. And if you miss mt zion, lake powell you missed grand canyon. Now do i make myself clear. Woodchuck. Since i have been to all those places it was just a suggestion on a route since he has never been there. Hey woodchuck you should really drive or ride those those states and then come back and talk to me. Say i live in the sf bay area and riding down to death valley in may you can come along and i can teach you a lesson on what i mean or teach you what a ******* you are.
Chuck

You call me out by name and are wrong. I will defend myself with extreme prejudice. Just the way I am wired.

Give it a rest Timmy, he doesn't want to go to Vegas so stop pushing it on him, lol.

I grew up in Arizona and hit most of the tourist stuff around that area but never took the atv tour; I bet that is a blast. Hiking down into the Grand Canyon is also fun.

Hey woodchuck you should really drive or ride those those states and then come back and talk to me.
Chuck

I have been to Arizona over a dozen times in my life.

Sister lives in Snowflake Az

Dad has a winter home outside Phoenix.

And I have done 4 cross crountry trips in my life.

I know what is what.

Amode;3089248 i can teach you a lesson on what i mean or teach you what a ******* you are. Chuck[/QUOTE said:
You are niether my friend nor a fellow Vermonter , so you are not allowed to use the Woodchuck monikor, we reserve that for our own use.

Call me Mr.Duck from now on .

You call me out by name and are wrong.

I will defend myself with extreme prejudice.

Just the way I am wired.

I'm gone for a day...All this bad weather is making people testy...

Dude, not meant to offend, I stand corrected and offer apology....

I think the northern rim of the Grand Canyon is less commercialized than the south rim. When we visit we usually stay at Parry Lodge in Kanab, UT; Kanab is known as Little Hollywood. Lot of movies filmed here in the good old days. There's also a nice lodge right on the rim but the waiting list is usually long.

Utah's Little Hollywood | Utah.com

Grand Canyon Lodge - North Rim

I had understood the North Rim can be more difficult to get to in the winter months...

Yes, but I'm sure you will check the weather. For example St. George, in SW Utah, will be in the 60's( 60-68 ) for the next 7 days, no lows below freezing. That's almost spring weather here....

Wherever you chose take lots of pictures and post them up. All of the places are great destinations. Arches National Park outside Moab is amazing, as is Goblin Valley. If you hang out at these areas, have plenty of water because it is a desert environment and hydration is very important. Have fun!!

Arches National Park (U.S. National Park Service)

Goblin Valley State Park | Utah State Parks

Sedona is brilliant. the atv tour is very good. there is 2 or 3 companies that do that, so finding one isnt tough. Its a small town. When going to the grand canyon approach it from the east. Take the 89 n to the 64 w. All the turnoffs will be on the right side. On the way to the Hoover Dam 28 miles south of Kingman is the coolest old -timey mining donkey town calle Oatman. Its just a neat lil town with wood sidewalks. And the road leading into town, the 66 south of Kingman is a great drive. fun fun fun

You are right on with the tour of hoover dam. amazing!! All these places are pretty far apart. Have fun!!

I'm gone for a day...All this bad weather is making people testy...

Dude, not meant to offend, I stand corrected and offer apology....

Thank you .

Apology accepted.

The tour is a blast if you decide to do it .

Back