Mid-Winter Grand Canyon Run (06FEB10)

good idea but i don't think they would buy it if twotonevert and i pulled collapsible crutches from the back of the Busa's and started hobbling around :lol:

ya never know, plenty of examples of folks with handicaps riding bikes :thumbsup:

besides they dont see what you are riding/driving, just you on crutches as you approach the desk asking for the parking permit. they give you a "pass" with a code on it that opens the gates ..... :beerchug:

the park rangers on the other hand watching you walk without the use of the crutch.... :whistle:

Anyone else?

Any LV hoons? :laugh:

Brrrr...it's gonna be chilly...

It will definetly be cold and somethings are gonna get really cold!! The Grand Canyon is a big hole in the ground with some water running threw it at the bottom of it. I am going because it has been awhile since I have been on a long ride and it has been forever since I went to the Grand Canyon. See ya on saturday Scar!!

Yeah I will Be there !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh Crap.......................It will take my about 500 Miles Just to Get to the Ride :banghead:

It will definetly be cold and somethings are gonna get really cold!! The Grand Canyon is a big hole in the ground with some water running threw it at the bottom of it. I am going because it has been awhile since I have been on a long ride and it has been forever since I went to the Grand Canyon. See ya on saturday Scar!!

Man against nature...part of the adventure of motorcycling, no?

Yes! :beerchug:

Sorry to hear this, you may not make 31,000 this year if this keeps up.:laugh:
It's going to be be raining here all weekend as well.
Have fun and be safe.
Bubba

Bubba...I thought you'd left or the cabin already.

Well, Happy Anniversary to you two...enjoy your weekend away...and drive safe.

:beerchug:

Back