Nascar News

Seriously though, it is only a matter of time before the brothers take over NASCAR.

Just imagine in few years you guys will be :cheerleader: for "Tyrone Jenkins and the Crown Royal Team"

:whistle:

its already started down south. we have the Oreo Cookies & Cream Chevy Caprice running around with 24's on it. and for a while we had one dressed up like the #40 Coors Light car. big ass silver Chevy Cap with chrome spinners on it with all and nascar markings. they were both well done and looked pretty good.

??? Yay Racist jokes!!!

I didn't perceive it as directed at any one race, I may be mistaken, never been to harlem, but isn't there a wide variety of races in Harlem? I considered the post more pointed toward thugs of all colors and it was far from my intention to offend anyone. I agree it's far from politically correct but I have never claimed to be politically correct.

So what are you saying?? I am offended.

I think I speak for most "people" when I say that "we" are no longer into malt liquor, can we change that to a case of Hennessy?

Also, how big is that bag of weed? We are no longer a "people" that like to get high on our own supply, we'll take some crystal meth instead, it has greater marketing potential with NASCAR Fans!!

Finally, as far as pictures of dudes wife in the shower, they are worthless. Instead we will sweeten the deal by giving Gordon a copy of the pictures of him, "Making it Rain" at the local butt-naked club, with Honey, Cinammon, and Hot Chocolate (no, those aren't their Chirstian names) in his lap. I think that $10,000 for these should suffice for keeping him outta Divorce Court!!

If you make these changes I could go along with the story ...............

:whistle:

Sorry, but where do you see a race reference?

Back