Small Pagani Documentary - Video

torquemonsterr

Registered
Horacio Pagani follows the legacy of Ferrucio Lamborghini of creating an alternative to Ferrari in the world of super cars. Pagani worked for Lamborghini during the 80s and worked on the development of the Countach and the earliest portions of Diablo development. To celebrate the introduction of its second, completely new model, the Huarya, Pagani has produced a 15 minute documentary examining the car's development.

Very interesting documentary. Worth to watch and lose fifteen minutes of your day to see the construction of a successful supercar brand that maintaining its status has been able to keep itself in a very tough market.

To watch the video click the following link:
Pagani Produces Documentary Examining Development of Huayra :: News :: autoviva.com

Thanks for posting this! A buddy of mine came over last night talking about the new pagani! I cant wait for it to be driven on the British Top Gear! The Hamster loves the Zondas so I expect him to love this model too!

Thanks for posting this! A buddy of mine came over last night talking about the new pagani! I cant wait for it to be driven on the British Top Gear! The Hamster loves the Zondas so I expect him to love this model too!

Me too, can't wait for the British Top Gear to test out the new huayra. I am pretty sure Hammond is going to be very excited about it.:laugh:

Those cars make Ferrari and Lambo look very production line and parts bin.

I prefer the Zonda the the Hyuara tho, as hamster said, the Zonda is a supercar because its bonkers, the Hyuara seems much more sublte in comparison.

Those cars make Ferrari and Lambo look very production line and parts bin.

I prefer the Zonda the the Hyuara tho, as hamster said, the Zonda is a supercar because its bonkers, the Hyuara seems much more sublte in comparison.

I think the Zonda sounds better, but the amount of effort Pagani put in to build the new Huayra is tremendous, every nut and bot on the Huayra has the pagani logo engaved on it, that's what i call attention to detail.

Back