Nascar News

CTA_Busa_LE

Donating Member
Registered
Subject: NASCAR News
Jeff Gordon fires entire pit crew.

This announcement followed Gordon's decision to take advantage of President-elect Obama's scheme to employ Harlem youngsters.

The decision to hire them was brought about by a recent documentary on how unemployed youths from Harlem were able to remove a set of wheels in less than 6 seconds without proper equipment, whereas Gordon's existing crew could only do it in 8 seconds with thousands of dollars worth of high-tech equipment. It was thought to be an excellent and bold move by Gordon's management team as most races are won or lost in the pits. However, Gordon got more than he bargained for.

At the crew's first practice session, not only was the inexperienced crew able to change all 4 tires in under 6 seconds, but within 12 seconds they had changed the paint scheme, altered the vin number, and sold the car to Dale Jr. for 10 cases of malt liquor, a bag of weed, and some photos of Gordon's wife in the shower.

That is a good one. I like it.:rofl:
I will have to send that to my buddy who is a Gordon fan. I myself am proud to be a FAG. Fans Against Gordon. Jeff and Robby:poke:

Subject: NASCAR News
Jeff Gordon fires entire pit crew.

This announcement followed Gordon's decision to take advantage of President-elect Obama's scheme to employ Harlem youngsters.

The decision to hire them was brought about by a recent documentary on how unemployed youths from Harlem were able to remove a set of wheels in less than 6 seconds without proper equipment, whereas Gordon's existing crew could only do it in 8 seconds with thousands of dollars worth of high-tech equipment. It was thought to be an excellent and bold move by Gordon's management team as most races are won or lost in the pits. However, Gordon got more than he bargained for.

At the crew's first practice session, not only was the inexperienced crew able to change all 4 tires in under 6 seconds, but within 12 seconds they had changed the paint scheme, altered the vin number, and sold the car to Dale Jr. for 10 cases of malt liquor, a bag of weed, and some photos of Gordon's wife in the shower.

So what are you saying?? I am offended.

I think I speak for most "people" when I say that "we" are no longer into malt liquor, can we change that to a case of Hennessy?

Also, how big is that bag of weed? We are no longer a "people" that like to get high on our own supply, we'll take some crystal meth instead, it has greater marketing potential with NASCAR Fans!!

Finally, as far as pictures of dudes wife in the shower, they are worthless. Instead we will sweeten the deal by giving Gordon a copy of the pictures of him, "Making it Rain" at the local butt-naked club, with Honey, Cinammon, and Hot Chocolate (no, those aren't their Chirstian names) in his lap. I think that $10,000 for these should suffice for keeping him outta Divorce Court!!

If you make these changes I could go along with the story ...............

:whistle:

I know that post is wrong at a lot of levels but still making me laugh>.... :rofl:

you gotta quit stealing politically incorrect threads :laugh: and SSP, :corner: for encouraging it.... :laugh:

jeff-gordon-fontan.jpg

zcar.com

I started watching nascar when I got into a assignment and my supervisor was a nascar fan. He was a Jr fan and we started pulling for Gordan just to piss him off. I went to Talladega twice. I'm not a fan of specific driver but it is fun to mess with the rednecks.
"Haha your redneck hero got beat by a fag!"
Nothing against Gordan. I don't care if he is gay or straight. I just like pikcing on rednecks.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
Seriously though, it is only a matter of time before the brothers take over NASCAR.

Just imagine in few years you guys will be :cheerleader: for "Tyrone Jenkins and the Crown Royal Team"

:whistle:

Thats funny.:rofl::rofl:

I used to love stock car racing back in the Charger, Torino, Impala big block, dual 4 barrel days. Modern Nascrap is about soap opera boring IMO.

i have allways been blessed at the races i have gone too, allways a chevy victory. now the yotas are the car to beat. dont go anymore thanks to johnson, no one is that good period.

Back