Myrle Beach Bike Week 2008...Who's going?

hajii

Registered
Actually going to be in town for it this year (coming back on vacation from the 10th to the 24th), and I was planning on making a couple of trips to catch both weeks.  Anybody planning dates yet? and if so, any recommendations on hotels?

God willing and the creek don't rise I'll be at both
beerchug.gif

I wish i could go. I just don't have anywhere to stay or people to go with.

I'll be at Black Bike Week this year. I was at Bike Week last year.

I'll be there the 22nd through the 26th. The Sheraton on Kings Highway is the best spot. It has secured parking and a major event every year at the Convention Center.

Call the Sand/Ocean Dunes Resort in N. Myrtle. They have three story townhouses that we always stay at when we go to Myrtle. There's only ten of them so you need to make your reservation early. They are three stories, three bedrooms, two beds in each room, and a pull out bed from the living room catch. Very nice.
I'll be staying in one from the 23rd to the 26th is someone needs a place to crash (floor room only).. also.. there's a parking garage on the premises (since i'm sure most don't want to park on the street). Lastly, their hotel rooms are awesome too (sand dunes, and ocean dunes).

i will be there 22nd thru the 26th. staying at the springmaid down on the south side. #1 STUNNAS will be int the house. if you see us holla.

Just made my reservations.. got a three bedroom suite at the Sand Dunes Resort
smile.gif
I'll be there from the 23rd to the 27th!

Both events (black bike week and bike week) are fun,,,,just keep someone with your bikes 24hrs a day. Take turns sleeping in your trailer if possible! People just love to steal shid at those events!!

Stayed at the Breakers in 03' and some flop house the year before that. I will never go to that crapy event again. I remember going back in the late 80s early 90s when it was fun. Now it is just a big let down. You spend way more money than the average night and have cops all around ready to wright a nice size ticket or take your bike. Then you have to deal with the .5mph traffic and theives. I know of a lot of people going and want to go even as far away as AZ. I have been attending the National Bikers Roundup when possible. So far I made it to the one in Va and Atlanta. The one in ATL was real nice. I enjoyed those events way more than the Myrtle thing. You don't have to worry about cops F*&kn with you and the people are more down to earth.

Back