WHO'S HEADING TO MYRTLE BEACH?

BigDawg_03Busa

Registered
I was in Myrtle Beach last year and got to ride up until Friday (which rained all day). Brilliantly I planned a vacation and had to depart that Friday. Therefore, I didn't truely get to experience MB. Thus, who is planning to attend this year. I'm supposed to work, but some friends are trying to convince me to switch weekends and go. Now I'm trying to get a feel for this years bike week and wether I should try going to Daytona instead. Hit me back.

bigdawg_cross1.jpg

Hey Dawg,

I'm planning on going down from May 10th (ish) to the 16th. I couldn't find a place on the strip so we are staying ocean front near Barefoot landing (Hard rock cafe, planet hollywood area).

By the way where are you in NC. Always looking for a local riding buddy. Chris

a couple of us went last year in our trucks and stayed with a couple of friends that have bikes. but we are going this year. if u dont mind riding with a sv1000 an intruder and i have no idea what my buddy is buying tomm, we can meet with u

Hey Dawg,

I'm planning on going down from May 10th (ish) to the 16th.  I couldn't find a place on the strip so we are staying ocean front near Barefoot landing (Hard rock cafe, planet hollywood area).  

By the way where are you in NC.  Always looking for a local riding buddy.  Chris
Wassup man, I'm in Goldsboro (a hop skip and a jump from Pinehurst). I worked briefly for First Health so I know a little about the Golfing capitol of the world. Hit me up so we can hit the road sometime. My baby is currently out of commission (chrome additions), but hopefully I'll be back on the road by this weekend. Peace.

a couple of us went last year in our trucks and stayed with a couple of friends that have bikes. but we are going this year. if u dont mind riding with a sv1000 an intruder and i have no idea what my buddy is buying tomm, we can meet with u
I'll ride with anyone, it's all about the love of riding to me. I'll ride with harleys if they'll keep up LOL.

will be there on the 27th with big evil will be staying at the caravelle inn tower side ocean view peace.

Image2.JPG

Bigts We will be staying at Patricia GRand Resort. We get in on the 27th. We must get up There was an earlierthread with a gang of people from this board that are going.

busabrother it will be alot of us leaving nashville,tn my club and a bunch more from the track we hang at need to hook up when we get down there peace.
guns.gif

Myself and about 8 of my club members will be there on the 27th. Will definitely have to hook up with you guys and show the Hayabusa.org luv thang. We're coming from Lake Charles, La. and our trip is approx. 16hrs. We be rollin'...

Brian

Hey Dawg what a coincidence I’ve been working for “FirstWealthâ€￾ for about the last decade. Anyway, riding would be very cool just let me know what your schedule is like. I unfortunately work every weekend but get every Mon-Wed off and off at 4:00 thrus and Fri.
Have you considered going to deals gap in April. I’m sure it will be a blast. Chris

Hey Dawg what a coincidence I?ve been working for ?FirstWealth? for about the last decade. Anyway, riding would be very cool just let me know what your schedule is like. I unfortunately work every weekend but get every Mon-Wed off and off at 4:00 thrus and Fri.
Have you considered going to deals gap in April. I?m sure it will be a blast. Chris
"deals gap" what's that bruh?
rock.gif

No way, you work for First Health? Doing what? I worked at the outpatient clinic (can't remember street name, but it wasn't the one in the same building as the fitness center).

<!--EDIT|BigDawg_03Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078899725 -->

i plan on leaving maine on the 26th and hope to get there on the 27 or 28th. Have reservations at the mariner motel for the 28 & 29th. about 5000 miles round trip. Anyone want to hook up for the ride down?

I'm trying to schedule my trip now. I'm going to try to leave BOS on Wed and leave Sunday............ Holla.........................................  
race.gif

<!--EDIT|Criss123
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078980126 -->

I'll be at MB from wednesday till monday. I'll be at the Quality Inn nearest the Pavillion.

By the wayhit me up if you guys want to get up and ride once the weather gets warmer and i get the bike back together.

Dude if you don't have a room by now you may be in trouble we booked our room over a month ago and was able to get the "20% discount " and for a two frikkin bedroom we are still paying 7-800 bucks.  But their is four of us so that makes it a little better.

<!--EDIT|busabrother
Reason for Edit: "spelling sucks"|1079059063 -->

hey criss123, what time are you leaving for mb on weds. I am leaving maine on weds early morning and was wondering if we might hook up and ride down together

Back