WHO'S HEADING TO MYRTLE BEACH?

Lets all meet at bobos last resort on thursday night. DOnt know a time yet, but at least we will have a location.
cool.gif

Here it is:
bobo's Last Resort
4700 Highway 17 South
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Business Hours: 11:30am - Until
Meals served: lunch, dinner, appetizers
Food served: American
Reservations: no reservations required
Discounts offered: group discount, child discount
Dress: Casual
Accessibility: handicapped accessible
Fun for all and all in fun for those who dare to enter.

hey criss123, what time are you leaving for mb on weds. I am leaving maine on weds early morning and was wondering if we might hook up and ride down together
I want to leave Wed early. A friend and I will be going to Va first then ending up in Myrtle Thurs.

How are you getting your bike down? We're looking to rent a tralier.

Hit me with a PM.

<!--EDIT|Criss123
Reason for Edit: "cuz"|1079316007 -->

Here it is:
bobo's Last Resort  
4700 Highway 17 South
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Business Hours: 11:30am - Until
Meals served: lunch, dinner, appetizers
Food served: American
Reservations: no reservations required
Discounts offered: group discount, child discount
Dress: Casual
Accessibility: handicapped accessible
Fun for all and all in fun for those who dare to enter.
Too funny!!!!!!!!!

jump9.gif

Lets all meet at bobos last resort on thursday night.  DOnt know a time yet, but at least we will have a location.
cool.gif
Yo Busabrother LRO has sponsored that thursday night party at bobos for the last several years... I'm gonna check and see if we gonna host it again this year ... I've kinda been laying low. Last year we had over 500 peeps there "in the rain" and then there was the AFTERPARTY !

LRO --- Lets Ryde Out -- It actually started out as an internet bike group. Started out as the Original black bike Week club on yahoo. A devision occurred and LRO was born in 2001. And LRO has put together what we call the Meet and Greet at bobo's since 2001. Basically it was kinda like this site riders from all over chatted online and got together to socialize and put faces to screennames. Now its kinda become a traditional get togeher for bikers and clubs during BBW... And yep I was there at the beginning lolololol Even before 2001 in the OBBW and was one of the original members of that board --

Actually the Founder of QueenBeez in Richmond was one of the founders of LRO and later resigned to form the Queen Beez M/C

Oh and thursday was picked because most of us got there on thursday before the crowd pulled in on Friday and it gave us a chance to hang before everyone got there. Now BBW has become an all week thing for some, but most people still don't roll in until thursday. But the hardcore like myself now gget there on tuesday or wed.
cool.gif
cool.gif
kinda like to take a look around before things get hectic if you know what i mean
wink.gif

cool.gif

Well i will definitely be down there in full effect. My boys and i usually go to that big ass strip club in town to unwind on Thursday evening. Then we start ridin!! But we will be at bobos last resort, then go to strip club, THEN ride!!
laugh.gif

I WILL BE THERE ALONG WITH ABOUT 30+ MEMBERS OF MY MC CLUB AND SOME FRIENDS WE WILL BE STAYING AT THE BEACH COMBER INN LOOK OUT FOR US [WILD BOYZ MC]

<span style='color:chocolate'>Most deff... Md Redlinerz will be in the house!!! were leaveing on thursday and staying till sunday. If i get my busa back i'll on it but if not i'll be pushing a 900RR.</span>
40__s.gif
beerchug.gif

Back