WHO'S HEADING TO MYRTLE BEACH?

Dude if you don't have a room by now you may be in trouble we booked our room over a month ago and was able to get the "20% discount " and for a two frikkin bedroom we are still paying 7-800 bucks.  But their is four of us so that makes it a little better.
Hey busabrother! Just booked a three bedroom house for 165 a night. It's off the beaten path but it's really nice.

It's down in Murrels inlet. It even has a garage to keep my "Baby" safe!!!

See you down therrr!!!!!!!!

Congrats criss I will see you there. You can't beat 165 a night. Especially when you now have the option of "private parties"!!! Party at Criss's house !!! hehehehe

We can make it happen. Busabrother.............You bring the ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tounge.gif

do you know what time everyone will get there at bobos on thurs. and is there any events going on there over the weekend. tried to post a pic of my polished frame and stock mufflers but would not go for some reason.

The time will be here shortly we got about 6wks and I'm looking foward to the trip.where will that booty party take place?I've been saving my singles
wink.gif
We are going to need a phone contact list something similar to the one we did in Laguna Seca so we can get our party on.
cool.gif

will be there on the 27th with big evil will be staying at the caravelle inn tower side ocean view peace.
I'm staying at the same hotel. I have two 3 BR suites for myself and MC. Most of us will be getting in Thursday evening....including myself. Hope to see and meet all you guys out there. If anybody throwing a party or know of one....please list it.

Dont know the time for bobos. You know how it is when you get there. YOur mind is telling you one thing, then the big boot* on the street is telling you another. I forget the name of the booty club, but is is the biggest one in town. SOmething like 100 girls are working at any given time. Its huge!!! WHen you get down there ask for the biggest one, Everyone knows.

Hey you'll I attended BBW last year @ MB and kinda got a weird feeling about the whole weekend. The vendors and places to eat seemed not to be all interested with our business. I just wondered did some of you feel the same way.
Regardless, I will be there this year.

My wife and I are still going, only we got a different place than in the earlier post. We will be staying at one of those golf course condo deals in Surfside beach.

We have it booked for the 8th through the 16th.

Is anybody else going to be attending that week. It seems like most of the posts are going to the memorial day event.

Chris

Hey you'll I attended BBW last year @ MB and kinda got a weird feeling about the whole weekend. The vendors and places to eat seemed not to be all interested with our business. I just wondered did some of you feel the same way.
Regardless, I will be there this year.
Yeah you wouldn't believe the difference in police attitudes between Harley & BBW. First of all they block off 1/2 of Ocean blvd. and you can't make U-turns (try it and go to jail).
Secondly severay area restaurants closed for Memorial Day weekend...slap in the face man because these same "businesses" were open during Harley Bike Week. That's why there are several law suits pending due to discrimination.

Hey guys!!!!!!! I wanted to re-establish the Myrtle Beach thing. I do want to try to have a party at my spot and I want to know whats crackin' that weekend too. Drags, rides, scrippers etc.

Holla
blush.gif

Put the "STUNNAH" in will be at the Caravelle also...Damn I probable saw half of ya'll last year and didn't know it...Gotta break them benjamins into singles...We gotta get a phone contact going time is passing...
evil.gif

I'm gonna be there for sure , its been a tug of war with some unexpected issues, but I am sure that I am going now so look out south kakalaki !!!!
biggrin.gif

Back