WHO'S HEADING TO MYRTLE BEACH?

Well, it will be about 12 of my fellas from the RoadRunners M.C. representin' Dat Dirty South. We have condos booked at the Water's Edge in Garden City. We plan on getting there sometime late Thursday afternoon around 6 pm. It's about a 15hr journey coming from Lake Charles, La.

Brian

Ya know I have to work that weekend, but I may try to pull some strings and get Monday off. So I can at least ride down Sunday afternoon and come back Monday.

Dont know the time for bobos.  You know how it is when you get there.  YOur mind is telling you one thing, then the big boot* on the street is telling you another.   I forget the name of the booty club, but is is the biggest one in town.  SOmething like 100 girls are working at any given time.  Its huge!!! WHen you get down there ask for the biggest one,  Everyone knows.
You're probably talking about "The Masters". It's near Broadway at the Beach.

So.........Is everyone going to meet at bobo's then?
rock.gif
??

We need to try and schedule a time a day and specific place to meet all together, that would be hot.

bobo's on Thursday night!!!!!!!!!!

Is there going to be drags?
rock.gif
??? I didn't see that last time I went.???

Me and 5 of my boys will be rolling out of Richmond at 7 am. So we will get to MB by 1 pm or so on thursday. We will be at bobos and also at the scrip club that night. Unless something else comes up (to my room!!!!)
cool.gif
My cell phone number is
(804) 502-5414. Ask for Busa so i know who is calling!!

Back