My Wife really went and did it now

yamwon

Registered
Well I have been shopping around for a new bike since i sold my R1 to buy her a new car 8 months ago. She has been telling me to wait til summer but when i came home from work last night she had a brand new green zx 10r in the garage waiting for me. I know it is not a busa but i love this board and i thought you guys might enjoy that story, i have an amazing wife. Heres to long rides i see you on the road

Congrats on the new bike. You won't be dissapointed with the zx10 its a great bike. Also just because you don't have a busa don't mean you have to leave, you are more than welcome to keep posting here. It sounds like you have an awsome wife.
cool.gif

Well I have been shopping around for a new bike since i sold my R1 to buy her a new car 8 months ago.  She has been telling me to wait til summer but when i came home from work last night she had a brand new green zx 10r in the garage waiting for me.  I know it is not a busa but i love this board and i thought you guys might enjoy that story, i have an amazing wife.  Heres to long rides i see you on the road
Post some pics of the Green Meany
smile.gif

That is too cool! You are a very lucky man...
smile.gif

Thanks for sharing the story~ Now post some PICS!!
cool.gif

my wife took the digital camera to the beach this weekend so i will have to post some on monday or tuesday

I think I would poop all over myself if I came home and ol' girl had me a new bike sitting in the garage...sheesh! Good job man!

Back