My wife can shoot ..................DO NOT mess with her!!

BUBBA

Foghoon Leghoon
Donating Member
Registered
My wife has decided to learn to shoot a handgun and so we went to the local range and took the basic handgun course. My cert had expired anyway and she is looking to purchase a handgun so we made a day of it.

She was a natural, never having fired a gun of any sort she was the only one in the class to knock out the red dot completely. I have not had to fire a gun in more than 6 years and I am glad I retook the class, I learned a lot,
No. 1 rule is: DON'T MESS WITH THE MISSES! SHE IS A FORMIDABLE ENEMY AND I DON'T WANT TO EVER GET ON HER BAD SIDE.

Anyway here are the only two pics on the day but they say a lot.

I like the second photo, if you look you can actually see the gun kick as a shadow.

She is shooting a .38 special revolver and I had a 9mm Glock.

Thanks and enjoy.

Bubba

IMG_7237.JPG

IMG_7183.JPG

Last edited:
Cool Bubba. I agree about, Don't mess with a woman that can shoot. Short story. My Wife bought me a Ruger 45 cal. revolver, Cowboy style, I had to shoot it that day so I set up a target and hit it some. I asked her to shoot it , she said Nah. I say, Oh come on so she did. Dead center, First shot. Took me, My bullets, My Wife, My gun and went home. If I hear an intruder I WILL Give her the gun.:laugh:

Bubba, Bubba, Bubba...

...yee-hah...git along little doggie...

Giddy-up!

Cool Bubba. I agree about, Don't mess with a woman that can shoot. Short story. My Wife bought me a Ruger 45 cal. revolver, Cowboy style, I had to shoot it that day so I set up a target and hit it some. I asked her to shoot it , she said Nah. I say, Oh come on so she did. Dead center, First shot. Took me, My bullets, My Wife, My gun and went home. If I hear an intruder I WILL Give her the gun.:laugh:

I know that feeling, I was in the booth next to her and I looked up and saw that within 5 shots she had 2 in the middle, I had not even got that close in ten shots.

Bubba

Adding insult to injury, what's up with the throat and groin shots? Hate to cross her!

I just noticed that :laugh: WoW I think I need to be very careful here.
She has never come close to those areas before.:laugh::laugh:

Sweet! Work with her to change her grip a bit. Her left thumb on top is fine with a revolver but will get the pee bitten out of her with a semi auto.

Don't ask how I know.

still waiting to see im my wife can shoot. Grass week is in 2 weeks.

Sweet! Work with her to change her grip a bit. Her left thumb on top is fine with a revolver but will get the pee bitten out of her with a semi auto.

Don't ask how I know.

I Know how you know-Nuff said
She and I both looked at the pic and the first thing she said was "My thumb is in the wrong position. She really is a very observant shooter. She Did not shoot a semi and still noticed the thumb position.

Good eyes bro!
Bubba

my wife cant hit the broad side of a barn with a handgun..but give her a shot gun she will rack that baby up and shred a pallet at 20 ft shoting from the hip

Back