Kid brought a Loaded gun to my moms school

I am glad to hear that no one was hurt. Here in Arizona they are trying to pass a law that a person with a CCW permit is able to carry a weapon on to a school campus. Where they are having the problem with this law is an employee that works for a school district allowed to carry a firearm on to campus when they obtain a CCW permit. In my eyes they should be allowed to carry on to campus.

This is why I say let the little turds carry a gun! Your son or daughter could be sitting in math class when the school is attacked by terrorists. What are they going to do then?!

Adams home training will kick in I hope at which point after the parachutes land he will walk out of class kick some butt and scream.................

WOLVERINES
red%20dawn%20sub.png

:laugh:

Adams home training will kick in I hope at which point after the parachutes land he will walk out of class kick some butt and scream.................

WOLVERINES
red%20dawn%20sub.png

:laugh:

you know you are telling your age by digging that one up. i remember when the Russians were a real threat. when that movie came out, we all wanted to be Wolverines. :laugh:

you know you are telling your age by digging that one up. i remember when the Russians were a real threat. when that movie came out, we all wanted to be Wolverines. :laugh:

I still am and my three yr old son will be one as well .
Yes Wolverines is a bit dated.
Would you feel better if I said
'We will all die if we don't FIGHT'
'We cannot allow the machines to take over'
'Skynet must fall !'

Dude....that's awful. I saw a blurb about it this morning on the news and in the paper. Glad nothing happened.

a person with a CCW permit is able to carry a weapon on to a school campus. Where they are having the problem with this law is an employee that works for a school district allowed to carry a firearm on to campus when they obtain a CCW permit. In my eyes they should be allowed to carry on to campus.

Yup!!! I agree

Back