9 YR. OLD THREATEN BLOW UP SCHOOL>>3blks from me

99'busa

Donating Member
Registered
3rd. grader's mom found gun in her son's pocket (loaded). Drops him off at school anyway and tells principle!

Principle here's from other students that he wanted to blow up school and shoot a cop! Boy tries to get other kids to help him.

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH OUR KIDS TODAY?

http://www.wthr.com/Global/story.asp?s=7933105

spank.gif

Yeah they're the fugged up parents that whined about teachers punishing their kids, and that always say my child never does anything, then takes them home and parks them in front of G TV. You feel me.

Yeah they're the fugged up parents that whined about teachers punishing their kids, and that always say my child never does anything, then takes them home and parks them in front of G TV. You feel me.
Now they've got special training to be a killer anymore, kids as young as 4 YEARS OLD are getting videogames like Grand Theft Auto and such. I mean, i have 'em too, but i'm not 4 YEARS OLD!
banghead.gif

I was over at my friend's girlfriend's place with him once, (he had to swing by real quick), and her 4-5 year old brother was talking about shooting cops and blowing up stuff and shid. Great, society's going to hell in a handbasket!!!!
banghead.gif

banghead.gif

You reading the same books I am huh?
laugh.gif

people pointing finger at society? not a chance.... like pointing finger at an orchard for the "bad apple" Parents need to be held accountable... "Its not my Jimmy's fault, he was around a bad society" sure, sure could no way be your fault...

This is what happens when the government tells parents how they are allowed to parent their kids. If ever there was evidence of the harm caused by government making our decisions for us, this is one of the best.

--Wag--

This is what happens when the government tells parents how they are allowed to parent their kids.  If ever there was evidence of the harm caused by government making our decisions for us, this is one of the best.

--Wag--
Like the good ol' woopin
spank.gif
If I ever had a thought of talking back to my parents or using curse words
spank.gif
You had to respect your teachers not stab them
winkold.gif

spank.gif

Well, whatever happens, God forbid you blame ANY video games. I'm SURE they didn't learn it from there. It HAD TO BE his parents sitting him down one day and saying, "son, I need to teach you a few very important lessons in life. 1. Cops are bad, kill them when you can 2. Blowing stuff up and killing as many people as you can is fun 3. Women are very fun toys and love being played with, then thrown away. 4. Guns are cool toys that make you popular and everybody's friend"

MUST HAVE been the parents teaching the kids that, right? That's normal? Surely doesn't come from video games

I'm a hardcore gamer. HARDCORE. I've played them all, still do and enjoy them, but they are NOT RIGHT for impressionable kids. Neither is most TV and movies. I refuse to have children until I know I am allowed to raise them. Unfortunately, that will probably involve a move to a less graphic country someplace else on the globe

Well, whatever happens, God forbid you blame ANY video games. I'm SURE they didn't learn it from there. It HAD TO BE his parents sitting him down one day and saying, "son, I need to teach you a few very important lessons in life. 1. Cops are bad, kill them when you can 2. Blowing stuff up and killing as many people as you can is fun 3. Women are very fun toys and love being played with, then thrown away. 4. Guns are cool toys that make you popular and everybody's friend"

MUST HAVE been the parents teaching the kids that, right? That's normal? Surely doesn't come from video games

I'm a hardcore gamer. HARDCORE. I've played them all, still do and enjoy them, but they are NOT RIGHT for impressionable kids. Neither is most TV and movies. I refuse to have children until I know I am allowed to raise them. Unfortunately, that will probably involve a move to a less graphic country someplace else on the globe
you will never have kids then.. they do not come with a "owners manual" You just need to make the commitment to time in order to have a good child... It is pretty humbling stuff IMO... (our youngest is now 22)

But supervision, time and attention are all pretty much required.. seems many think you "pop" one out, send "it" to school and see how "it" turns out...

Point being... it is not an "it" this is a child, they need time, care and plenty of attention to grow up correctly... "Maintenance free" is a battery , not a kid..

Hats off to the parents that know what their child did yesterday afternoon...

Sure glad I had my time with the kids, but just as glad they are out of the house leading productive lives...
woot.gif
(they did not have a "Yee Haw!!" emotioncon)

My salary doesn't include a stipend for Armored vests.... the MOM KNEW ABOUT IT AND DROPPED HIM OFF ANYWAYS?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
???

rock.gif

rock.gif

My salary doesn't include a stipend for Armored vests.... the MOM KNEW ABOUT IT AND DROPPED HIM OFF ANYWAYS?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
???
THIS IS A QUOTE FROM LINKY

"There was a threat made about blowing up the school. Another child made a statement about going to some city and killing a cop; trying to get a couple of other kids to run away with him, taking some guns," he told the dispatch operator.

Despite finding the gun in her son's pocket, the boy's mother still dropped him off at school. Then the boy's father became concerned.

"The father got up and found out about the information and noticed that he was missing another gun," said Lt. Jeff Duhammell, IMPD

rock.gif

rock.gif

Started when more people began having 2 income families and spanking can get you arrested.

And as much as I hate to say it...I feel the graphic video games numb kids to the violence. even on regular TV, which I do not watch any of the modern shows, they show way too much violence and death.

When I was young I would have to go outside and get my own switch off the bush in the front yard so my Mom could whip me with it....all on my legs. Now if a kid has a welp on them after a spanking you a charged with child abuse.

Started when more people began having 2 income families and spanking can get you arrested.

And as much as I hate to say it...I feel the graphic video games numb kids to the violence.  even on regular TV, which I do not watch any of the modern shows, they show way too much violence and death.

When I was young I would have to go outside and get my own switch off the bush in the front yard so my Mom could whip me with it....all on my legs.  Now if a kid has a welp on them after a spanking you a charged with child abuse.
clap.gif
Something about that woopn' made me NOT want to do that again
spank.gif

I would be willing to bet that all these baggy pants wearin', back talkin', disrespecting kids don't get spankins

rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
???
Thats my though...why would the mother drop him off at school anyway?

Have a nice day at school honey..Oh and give me the gun...you know they are not allowed.

Holy smokes...what was she thinking?
pillepalle.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

Back