Soccer mommies hate me.....

tbonebusa

Donating Member
Registered
Some of you may remember my post a couple months back about getting chewed out by some over-zealous mom about riding my son to school on the 'Busa.....thanks to your support I decided that it was an acceptable way for me and the boy to get him to school....and have some fun to boot!

Well, school started last week, and Austin started first grade. We rode in for the first day on the 'Busa....he and all his little buddies really dig the bike. Got a couple dirty looks from some of the SUV wielding moms, but didn't see the mom that verbally whupped me last time!

Anyway....little sister Kayliegh started kindergarten this year, and not to be outdone by her older brother, requested a ride to school herself today....but she wanted to ride in on the chopper! So she borrowed brother's helmet, got her backpak strapped on, and off we went! You'll never guess who we pulled up behind at the dropoff lane.....yep....Ms. loudmouth from last year!! She had nothin' to say this time....maybe she didn't realize I was the same guy from last year...different bike, different helmet, different kid.....but she sure seemed peeved that I was parking right behind her, couldn't keep from looking back at me as she walked her kid up the sidewalk. (leaving the suv on the curb, unattended, which is a no-no)
To top it off, as I pulled around her car to leave, I gave the big 107 S&S a little extra gas and proceeded to set her alarm off....which got the attention of the parking officer, who as I pulled out of the lot was seen giving her a little talking to concerning her leaving the car in the drop zone....

Can't wait for tomorrow!!

laugh.gif
sweet i cant stand those sadistic soccer moms

except for the soccer mom across the street at my old house
drooling3.gif

GO "T" GO..... "Choke em' if they cant take a fug"...

oops.... I meant , fug 'em if they cant take a joke...

People are funny....I can read between the lines....

You'd lay down yer life in a second for yer kids....
"Soccer Mom" ...maybe.

Yer kids,yer life,who you are ...just happen. Because its right.

"Soccer Mom" has her life chosen for her....by :
OPRAH
The Home Shopping Channel
Irene....the bag who lives next door
Her husbands boss's wife....she thinks motorcycle are EVIL.
The PTA
The other "Mom's" at ice skating and little league

we shouldn't really hate "Soccer Mom" so much....

as we should just feel sorry for her .

She doesn't really live....she more or less just exists.

kind of sad really.....if I believed...I'd pray for her.

hav a less angry one (soccer mom)......RSD.

very nice, tbone. I agree with what Rubbah says too...it's kinda sad, but true.

I guess soccer moms feel it's ok to drive their massive SUVs while on the cell phone and window shopping to and from school to drop off their young ones.
mad.gif

I remember that post, Tbone.. this is a good one too! I like that you set off her alarm with your bike.. that's a beaut!!
laugh.gif

Was she remotely attractive? Did you offer her a ride? That is probably what she secretly wanted you to do.

Oh, that is funny! Congrats on making the "A-list" again this school year!

I can't wait to start ticking off soccer moms!
tounge.gif

Was she remotely attractive? Did you offer her a ride? That is probably what she secretly wanted you to do.
Actually...she's stunning....then she opens her mouth and becomes purely ugly....amazing how that works!

Can't wait for "parent's show and tell day"....I'm bringing a friends blown alcohol drag boat....can't wait to fire that little baby up.....

Actually...she's stunning....then she opens her mouth and becomes purely ugly....amazing how that works!

Can't wait for "parent's show and tell day"....I'm bringing a friends blown alcohol drag boat....can't wait to fire that little baby up.....
Like the wise man says "He who dies with the most toys wins" on that note, you can never have too many toys

when on the bike Soccer Moms are deadly. they pay attention to everything except the road. They are usually on the phone beaking the speed limit adn not looking arond. Love the fact that you set of he alarm.

Back