one hurdle crossed

pbghost

Registered
she just called and told me she passed all her finals! she graduates tomorrow
ThumbsUp.gif
bachelors in business from Austin College. I can't stress how proud of her that I am. most of the time she worked full time (except for a few months after she got laid off), went to school full time, was a full time mom to our 2 kids, and put up with me to boot! many nights getting off work at 2-4 am, getting the kids ready for school the next day(I leave at 5:30, so no help there) and going back to class. with all the petty crap / bad luck (nothing major, thank god, just inconviences compared to alot out there)that seemed to come about our way, she stayed determined and pulled through. I don't see how she handled it, but she did. man, like I said... so proud of her...she's aces in my books! just wanted to share

Outstanding Scott! Tell Chelo congrats for us!
beerchug.gif
I know you guys have had some hurdles.

congrats on the great job
beerchug.gif
that takes loads of determination, especially while helping to care for a family also
bowdown.gif

Congratulations! I can only imagine how hard that was.
bowdown.gif

clap.gif
good for her. hopefully all the busy schedules can slow down now
thumb_up.gif
I know! I can slack off some of my o.t. here in a bit when the stress levels get down to normal (I figured it was best to be out of her way... might as well get some $$ for it
laugh.gif
) hopefully soon she will take the MSF course, which she wanted to do after finishing school...one thing at a time.
winkold.gif

Tell her congrats for me! That's awesome!

--Wag--

Woohoo! Congratulations on another mature graduate! It's never too late to get edumacated!
beerchug.gif

Back