So when does it happen.

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
When do you get to be an old fogie? My daughter is officially grown up now. Some pictures of her at Utica Square in her Prom dress. And at graduation tonight. I am blessed, she is a straight A student and has level head. She starts college in the fall, wants to be a secondary english teacher. Lord help her. :laugh: She graduated tonight 20 years to the day from the same school I attended. I am so very proud of this young lady. I love you Megan!

Megan 005.jpg

Megan 008.jpg

Megan 046.jpg

Megan 049.jpg

Megan 064.jpg

Megan 070.jpg

Megan 074.jpg

Congrats! :bowdown:

I am exactly in the same boat you are in (my 18 y/o daughter also goes to college in the fall). And honestly, I have no clue how those years came and went. Riding bikes helps "delay" (maybe even reverse?) old age IMHO! :cheerleader:

It will happen when you let it happen:laugh: My 2, 20 & 23 year old boys (young men) still keep me young.:thumbsup: You have done an outstanding job with your daughter to have her deliver those grades and you have every right to be proud as I am of my 2 boys.

Last edited:
Congrats Megan & James & Juli...

What an awesome life, no? Yes.

:love:

hey brother, you'll never be an old fogie as long as you keep hanging out with me :thumbsup: congrats on the great job you have done with Megan :beerchug:

You're only as old as you act, and I've been working on 18 for a long time now!:cheerleader:

Congrats Twotone, looks like you have done a great job with her. Mine is 13 going on 30.....

It seems like yesterday that she was 2 and the years FLY by.

I am sure it is because we are so busy (or I am) making a living and worrying about tomorrow. I wish I was one of those guys that could say the hell with it and enjoy life. I used to be until my daughter came along, now I can't fathom her not having a good life. I suppose that is why I work so hard and if that is what it takes, then so be it.

Congrats buddy, to you and your daughter, :beerchug:

Congrats, I was in your shoes this time last year.

I am still clinging to staying young....I find acting immature helps. :beerchug:

James

You and Julie can be very proud, congrats for a job well done.

When do you become a FOG?

When they all leave home and it's again just you and the Missy.

Back