So when does it happen.

no no Jelly,

When they all leave home and it is just you and the wife, you act like you are newlyweds and hang from the rafters :rofl:

Hey and I don't want to hear, "I just can't do that anymore". BULL$%^# I say, they make the little blue pill after all :poke:

my son graduates on fri... so ill be heading to columbia sc tomorrow night...he has college plans...i am proud of him like i am of all my children. and congrats

no no Jelly,

When they all leave home and it is just you and the wife, you act like you are newlyweds and hang from the rafters :rofl:

Hey and I don't want to hear, "I just can't do that anymore". BULL$%^# I say, they make the little blue pill after all :poke:

LOL

Haven't tried that yet, but they tell me if you have one 1/2 hour before you get on the Busa it's a really hard ride.

congrats ya' ol' fart :laugh:

My son graduated two years ago and my daughter graduates this year. :thumbsup: Empty nest will be my next milestone :cheerleader:

Thanks guys very much. I have 3 boys to contend with now. The oldest is 14 this month, I have my hopes up, lets hope they do better in school than I did. :laugh:

Congratulations to you and your daughter James! 61 this year and wondering the same thing myself...

"You don't stop riding because you get old, you get old because you stop riding"

:beerchug:

Thanks for sharing, great pics!
I don't know what to tell you. Old age is a mindset, not a chronological factor. I feel old, but only because half the time my body aches and my mind plays tricks on me.:laugh:

Congrats, James! And she didn't turn out this way by accident...course, you probably already know that! Good luck with the boys. With you and Julie things should turn out pretty good for you all the way around. Got three to 'herd' myself and they're well on their way to making a mark for the family hood. Gettin' to be a bunch o' regular hoons! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Back