It's over after 8 years YAY

Gpmo

Registered
I saw my wife off this morning to her very last day of graduate school. On Friday she gets her Doctorate in Veterinary Medicine. She Is in the Top ten of her class and I'm very very proud.

Man am I glad it's over though. I can see why CSU Veterinary program has 70% divorce rate for that 4 years. We have fortunately come away with a stronger relationship.

Now she starts the internship process then residencies but those are paid. Her first internship will be tough though. She starts work before I get out of work and gets home after I am in bed.

Oh well she promised me if a Gen 3 Busa appears I can pre order one ASAP as my reward. :).

A very dear friend of mine went through all of that, even lived in St. Kitts for a couple of years as part of her hands-on training (let me tell you, they do things VERY differently with regards to animal welfare in St. Kitts)...anyway, it was a long and tough road, but she's a practicing veterinarian now and we're all so proud. I know how much work goes in to that field, and I commend your wife and you for getting through it intact.

Best of luck to your wife!! She should really be very proud of herself, as I know you are :bowdown:

Congratulations to your wife for having the drive to go through that much schooling. I applaud her! Also, congrats to you for sticking with her through this. One day soon you both will reap the rewards!:cheerleader:

Thanks all. We appreciate it.

Now just need Suzuki to get off their lazy duffs and make a gen 3 :)

Good ish bro, it took me over 10 yrs to final finish my BA degree!

I'm finally married to a doctor. She graduated Cum Laude with distinction this morning. I'm very very proud.

Back