congrats to my wife, the pink biker chic

thanks everyone! I have been unsuccesful in being able to find a doctorate program to go for my Ph. D in Math that is close enough to home. I hope to be more successful in the next year and begin my Ph. D!

Congrats! I love math, but hated school... You remember in high school how everyone says when are you ever gonna use this crap? I use geometry and calculus every day designing cad/cam models. Love every second of it! Just wish I would've had the discipline to continue my education. Keep on track, awesome job so far!

Sent from my HTC EVO 4g using Tapatalk.

thanks everyone! I have been unsuccesful in being able to find a doctorate program to go for my Ph. D in Math that is close enough to home. I hope to be more successful in the next year and begin my Ph. D!

so what kinda job does a math masters/ PHD do?

My wife is thinking about her phd, but at least her job pays for it.

Best of luck. Warner Robbins is just across the creek from me.

Should grab a gallon of publix sweet tea to celebrate :thumbsup: :laugh:

I have found captain morgan spiced rum mixes very nice and tastes so good with it :beerchug:

Congrats PBC!!! ":cheerleader:

I will finish my masters in secondary education in July (God willing :please:)

That's AWESOME! :bowdown:
ecb96849.jpg

Back