Teacher accidently gives 5th graders home made Sex tape lol.

home made sex tapes? not a good idea.......:laugh: Poor thing, her life will not be the same.

5th Grade?....most of those kids nowadays are doing the same thing.

I hope by then the parents have talked with their kids anyway.

were is the uncensored version lol there has to be a copy somewhere on the net i dont beleive none of them have surfaced somewhere. lol

yah i bet the men are all volunteering to goto the parent teacher confrences now lol. :thumbsup:

I'll bet no parents gave the dvd back without watching it completely so let he or she is with out por* cast the first stone:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'll bet no parents gave the dvd back without watching it completely so let he or she is with out por* cast the first stone:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

i almost gurantee at least one dvd wasnt returned and i bet was shown to other family members as well as friends.

That guy on the video cracked me up, "..uh I would like some professional counciling or something for my kid now." Dude, seriously come on they probably know more about sex than he does. Jeez, sure glad they didn't have the net back when I was in school. Now if you make a mistake it's on the evening news and all over the web! :whistle:

Back