Kid brought a Loaded gun to my moms school

Oooooh He got suspended !
Happy nobody got hurt.
I hope dad is in jail if it turns out to be his parents gun.

Bad situation all around. If the teachers can't protect themselves, they get hosed like sheep. If they do have the means to protect themselves, a fifth grade criminal gets hosed.

Good information saved the day this time, before it got ugly.

Chris

I can't believe you guys are infringing on this kids rights of being able to bare arms. Next your going to want to take away my guns!

I can't believe you guys are infringing on this kids rights of being able to bare arms. Next your going to want to take away my guns!

Even you ought to know you cant carry on school grounds:poke:

That's a mandatory 7 years right. And dude why is you mother still in school she should have graduated a long time ago.

The constitution says nothing about where I can and can't carry my guns. This is just crap, the schools are taking guns, next will be everyone else!

thats funny.

that is a bad situation and i am glad noone got hurt. pretty scary stuff. but unless you work from home or with the police dept someone could bring a loaded weapon with intent to kill in just about anyone's work place/school

The constitution says nothing about where I can and can't carry my guns. This is just crap, the schools are taking guns, next will be everyone else!

I think there are actually laws in most states forbidding guns in schools and other locations .. Don't worry, your right to "form a militia" is still safe.

I think there are actually laws in most states forbidding guns in schools and other locations .. Don't worry, your right to "form a militia" is still safe.

Laws? We should fight these laws!! Next your going to tell me they have laws that restrict the guns we can have!

Laws? We should fight these laws!! Next your going to tell me they have laws that restrict the guns we can have!

So kids carrying guns to school should be allowed? Can we at least restrict it to middle school and up? Not even gonna argue with that one lol

Even you ought to know you cant carry on school grounds:poke:

Yes there are laws in Florida preventing you from carrying onto even the property.
Stupid yes but its a grey area now here if you go to pick up the kids and even have one in the car much less carrying it.

That being said..

Heres 478 reasons why I :whistle: as far as thats concerned
List of school-related attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shootings happen on school property as well and I for one would be the first to shoot myself afterward if I got caught picking up Kathy without ability to defend her should things go bad.

Heres 478 reasons why I :whistle: as far as thats concerned
List of school-related attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shootings happen on school property as well and I for one would be the first to shoot myself afterward if I got caught picking up Kathy without ability to defend her should things go bad.

This is why I say let the little turds carry a gun! Your son or daughter could be sitting in math class when the school is attacked by terrorists. What are they going to do then?!

Back