9 y/o shooting her 410

BlueHaya

I'm outta here!!!!
Donating Member
Registered
Working on moving her up from her .22 rifle to a 410. She shot it the first time standing and it hurt some and she wasn't sure about doing it again. I missed filming that one.

So we put a towel over her shoulder and helped her hold it tight to get her to shoot again and get use to how it feels. I was looking at the camera and really not ready and she fired...you can see the camera jump. I am glad I got it on film...she was done for the day.

Watch how fast her finger goes to the trigger and she fires......lol

Little booger kicks pretty good. It's too light and has no recoil pad. I think I am going to fill the butt with sand and get a pad for it and hopefully tame it some for her.

that's my step dad asking if it hurts at the end.....not me. I congratulated her on her shotgun bruise from the first shot:thumbsup:

Very cool. I remember when my dad took me out shotgunning for the first time. I wore that bruise like a badge.

i was about the same age when i shot my first shotgun, got my first 12 gauge a short time later, and a .30-06 at either 12 or just after i turned 13...i think i had a bruise on my shoulder for about 5 years :laugh: she should be very proud for having the courage to pull that trigger, many are too afraid at that age :bowdown:

Very cool! :thumbsup: The family that shoots together..........

Be careful she doesn't develop a flinch.

And when she gets used to that, she can upgrade . . .

pink ar.png

:thumbsup:

pink ar.png

Yea, I was twelve and an older friend handed me a double barrel twelve with 00 buck. It left a mark on my nose. Was use to shooting a .22 :laugh: She'll love an M-4. I actually put my nose on the charging handle.

I remember the first time my dad took me shooting. Dont know if it was his bad aim, or my fast feet, but we both made it home lol..

Reminds me of going to turkey shoots. I have a Mosburg that I have not won anything with. I am NOTHING. my buddy had a Rem 870 Express. Every time I use it I win a turkey. He still wont sell it to me lol. Last time I went i came home with 3 turkeys and a ham.

Back