My Video

pseudo

Donating Member
Registered
It's been a while since I last posted so I figured I'd start off with something fun.

Heres a video of Penelope "yes, she has a name" showing the kids what a real bike can do ...

Note the verbal outburst and body expressions. What you don't see in the video is about 10 other riders compleatly dead silent with their jaws on the floor.

=D

Last edited by a moderator:
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

I'm going to take her out to the drag strip this weekend (I hope, AMA Superbike and Kids visiting.) and I should have some hight quality video.

This summer I will make sure to post a TOP SPEED run of at least 195. Then I will be in only two frames, and not 3 like this video.

I'm glad you guys like. I'll be sure to keep posting more.

By the way, when I cam back, the only thing they all could say was: "You're one crazy mother****** you know that?"

ThumbsUp.gif

Oh, I almost forgot! If you look at the guy that's in frame (Marty) he was holding up Megan's bike because the thrust from the pass almost knocked her bike over. Not that that is at all impressive, because it's a Yamaha, and they fall over if you look at them wrong.

Oh, I almost forgot! If you look at the guy that's in frame (Marty) he was holding up Megan's bike because the thrust from the pass almost knocked her bike over. Not that that is at all impressive, because it's a Yamaha, and they fall over if you look at them wrong.
hello.gif
I had to play it for the sixth time to watch that
laugh.gif
how fast do you think you were going 190ish
rock.gif

For those that were wondering, I was going between 175-180mph. I've had it up to 190 before, but couldn't in this partiqular area.

Nice. When paused, it doesn't look like you were in a full tuck position! Am I wrong or is it just the poor vid quality?

Mike B

SHOCKED.gif
Pass any low flying planes?? Impressive!! Man, just be careful making passes like that on public roads. Looking forward to more vids!!

Back