New video 2-11-06

MoTrFinger

Registered
Today was some great riding and I got some nice footage. I have posted 2 new video's so far. I'm using the Flash but I'm still messing with the settings so input is appreciated. The one called "rocking footage 2-11-06" features our own Bubba and the other video is DJLife tearing it up. There should be a few more video's posted later including the very first yes the first video of MoTrFinger !! Yes I know you all see my video's and say yea he pays someone who knows how to ride to take these video's! But it is true and I will post the video shortly in the mean time here is some footage from today. Oh the "Rocking Footage" one is a good buddy of mine Tyler whom you know and a buddy from another board who goes by the handle Bubba. He's an oustanding rider as you will see in the footage it was a pleasure to ride with these guys today.

Http://www.SportBikeVideosOnline.Com

cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif
vids as alway7s

cool.gif

cool.gif

Ya'll are killing me with these vids. Mine is tore apart as it has been for 6 plus weeks now thanks to Brock's, and now I have 6 plus inches of snow on the ground.
mad.gif

I like the videos. A little long to load. My question. How do you mount your cam for the rear view?

Great videos, keep 'em coming! You and your buddies are great riders, whew! If I was with you guys you'd be half way through lunch before I caught up! Be careful out there!!
smile.gif

Back