My Puppy is Here!

fallenarch

THE SLOW RIDER
Registered
Arrived last night at breeder. We can go see them and pick in 2 weeks! English Labs.

This arrived yesterd too. Beretta 1301 semi-auto 12 ga. Since I got a whimpy dog this will have to guard the house!

Sweet action Fallen...sweet action,hey,thats funny.:p
Now if you can train the dog to retrieve a duck...you'd really have something.
Althou with that bazooka you call a shot gun...how much would actually be left for the dinner table.

Cool pics,ya lucky bastid. :thumbsup:
I'll just be over here in the corner,all jealous and shi7, as usual.
Rubb.

Love the puppy Arch, lovely breed of dog, and the gun . . . Hmmmmmmm, I prefer the element of surprise lol.
The Glock is for when I want to surprise, the Beretta is for Armageddon! Frankly, I'll probably never put more than the rounds I bought with it through her, Lol! I might even sell it when things calm down a bit.

The Glock is for when I want to surprise, the Beretta is for Armageddon! Frankly, I'll probably never put more than the rounds I bought with it through her, Lol! I might even sell it when things calm down a bit.
You don’t need any rounds with that one willie. Just cock it they’ll be scrambling out your front door when they hear the sound. Lol!
Puppies look cute too, looks like you are getting ready to go hunting.

Train with your weapon like you train with your motorcycle riding. Know it well ,and in the dark .
Very true B. I saw someone at the range firing it and went right out to the store and bought one. I heard pop, pop, pop, pop then Boom...boom, boom, boom. When this gun fired everyone in the store looked up! Those guys in the video are very experienced and making handling this monster look easy. It's super light (only 6 lbs and change - must be some Ti in there) and is said to kick like a mule.

I suppose if I'm going to have this kind of stuff in the house I better start a regular time at the range. I'm thinking about maybe twice a month.

Very true B. I saw someone at the range firing it and went right out to the store and bought one. I heard pop, pop, pop, pop then Boom...boom, boom, boom. When this gun fired everyone in the store looked up! Those guys in the video are very experienced and making handling this monster look easy. It's super light (only 6 lbs and change - must be some Ti in there) and is said to kick like a mule.

I suppose if I'm going to have this kind of stuff in the house I better start a regular time at the range. I'm thinking about maybe twice a month.

Good looking puppy, will be a good sized dog and any dog is good for home defense or at least early warning. I'd imagine that dog will have aloud deep bark and that is a good deterrent in itself.

Have you fired 12 gauge shot guns before? If you are planning for this to be home defense, sometimes a laser dot sight is handy.

Good looking puppy, will be a good sized dog and any dog is good for home defense or at least early warning. I'd imagine that dog will have aloud deep bark and that is a good deterrent in itself.

Have you fired 12 gauge shot guns before? If you are planning for this to be home defense, sometimes a laser dot sight is handy.
One of our previous dogs was an amazing watch dog. She would actually do rounds at night, walking the whole house then go out the dog door and walk the outside. When she was satisfied she would come back and lay down by the bed. Dogs are amazing.

I have not fired a modern 12 ga. I was planning to add a light and a laser. They didn't have anything when I bought it. Also thinking of increasing the load to 7. I think the laser is good because you can't always aim in a confused situation.

One of our previous dogs was an amazing watch dog. She would actually do rounds at night, walking the whole house then go out the dog door and walk the outside. When she was satisfied she would come back and lay down by the bed. Dogs are amazing.

I have not fired a modern 12 ga. I was planning to add a light and a laser. They didn't have anything when I bought it. Also thinking of increasing the load to 7. I think the laser is good because you can't always aim in a confused situation.
Awesome for the dog to do that....what kind was it?

The laser is a good idea along with the light-get a 'SureFire" light, it will blind whomever is approaching you, most likely saving you from using the gun.

Back