My parents' house burned down last night

Hey guys... I know it's been a WHILE since I've been on here but I need prayers at the very least.

Last night, my mom and my sister were at my parents' house in the kitchen and their dogs started barking. My mom looked in the garage and saw flames. She turned around and told my sister "get the dogs, run, and call 911! There is a fire!" As soon as they got to the back door of the house, the fire was in the kitchen. They got out and the dogs got out with them. They are ok.

The fire burned thru the garage, exploded all 3 of my folks vehicles along with my sister's XTerra. The fire consumed the kitchen, the living room, the attic, and the upstairs bedroom. The roof collapsed into the kitchen and the living room. Passed the living room, the hallway, 3 bedrooms, and bathroom are covered black from the soot and smoke.

My parents have lived in this house since 1992 and have lost everything. Please pray...

Thanks!!
Mary

I'm so sorry to hear :down: So glad that they all got out safely.

Very glad to hear that no one was hurt - very sorry for the loss, I hope Insurance helps replace the material things - but saddened for those sentimental little things...

Prayers sent... I'm so sorry to hear this. Glad you all made it out ok though. Did they have insurance?

they're safe, the puppies are safe, AND they have insurance. it's gonna be a pain in the butt to go through the whole claim process, but all the important stuff is ok.

prayers sent...i'm so glad to hear everyone got out safely!!

Like everyone already said, good to hear that the family is ok!!!!
Prayers sent that they have a great insurance company!

Friday, my husband Jeremy was able to walk thru to the living room frrom the master bedroom in the back of the house with the fire chief. He said the water level was ankle deep and everything was collapsed...

Yesterday afternoon, my sister's wheel caught on fire somehow. Thank God the neighbors across the street were watching for things like that just in case. They had to put about 5 gallons on it to get it out. Those neighbors across the street are now video taping the house with their surveillance cameras.

Today, I will be taking pictures with my parents. I will post a few later. It really looks like a bomb went off in the left half of the house...

Back