my possible paint theme

Great idea! That would definetly be another one of those paint jobs that it takes hours to take it all in. Every time you look at it you see something new. very cool.
super.gif

I was going to say you gotta have trinity...
super.gif

geocities.com domain gone

yeah i think they are my favorite movies of all time, plus the last one was "revolutions"
wink.gif

You gotta put in those Cool Mech-Warrior Gun Suits the people used in the last movie, with the cannons and machine guns blazin!!
guns.gif

ok...cool, just not the actors, too played out. everything else, sure...

What about an HR Giger theme? Now that would be something that's very noticeable, especially if you work the metal into it:
airbrush-giger-reproduction.jpg

All of it, just freakin' sweet.

Hope it's not so spectacular that you're afraid to ride the beast within!

beerchug.gif

gigers kool but i like the matrix movies overall. it will have the acctors 'cause i thought the characters were kool but it will have a dark background blended in with biomechanics. i might do one of the sentinals on the bike taking it apart. i'm also thinking green leds inside the bike.

you know what would be pretty sweet is have you seen that company gatorglass that has the backlit body panels if you had the green letters glowing from behind that would be pretty sweet

already ahead of ya blkdrgn, gonna create my own on the clear shield. black it out leaving the code exposed and run green leds from behind.

started the sketching/ layout. ordering some trick pieces for the fall transformation...

Back