custom paint

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
since i put on those red Alth wave rotors from www.oncycles.com i have been thinking of painting an Iron Man theme [marvel comics]. the movie is coming out next year and the red in the disc reminds me of Iron Man...

Bat Man is also coming out next summer...

the Matrix has always been one of my favorite movies...

man i'm stuck...

maybe something other than those topics above...

banghead.gif

I would love to have a matrix theme
smile.gif
(just wish I could afford it)

matrix would be pretty cool, if ya had the right sceme in mind... the one on the back of my car wasnt done to good,
DSC02338.jpg

but it could turn out bada$$

there is alway SAW IV

I see the green code floating out of the black background over the bike and then I am at a loss

"THE INCREDIBLES" RULE ALL, IF I WERE GONA DO ANYTHING AS FAR AS A COMIC OR SOME SORT OF CARTOON CHARACTER IT WOULD BE "DASH" FROM THE "THE INCREDIBLES" OR JUST PUT THE WHOLE FAMILY ON THERE.

I'll tell you what REV, you can try something on my bike first !! See that's just the kind of guy I am, LOL !!

WHATEVER you do is going to be SICK !!
bowdown.gif

What about a theme around the Busa... variety of racing scenes... different year models... customs... falcon... 1999-2007 tribute.

Yes. I am drinking...

beerchug.gif

"THE INCREDIBLES" RULE ALL, IF I WERE GONA DO ANYTHING AS FAR AS A COMIC OR SOME SORT OF CARTOON CHARACTER IT WOULD BE "DASH" FROM THE "THE INCREDIBLES" OR JUST PUT THE WHOLE FAMILY ON THERE.
That would be a good one ! But I like Iron man !!!!!

maybe you could like put "dash" on the side of the 2 front fairings runnin on water like he did in the movie.... it was really cool you ned to watch the movie if you havent already seen it.

How about Road Runner, Willie Coyote, Snuffy Smith, Racer "X", Speed Racer, SR 71 (Air Plane/Jet), Dark Man, Green Hornet, Chicken Little, Kellog Corn Flakes, Buggys Bunny, Grape Ape, Herman Monster! I have more but have to go to work.

What about a Navy theme? F-14 Tomcat? You cant go wrong there! Air Force, B-2 Stealth Bomber?

sounds like you've already got your theme (iron man)....

I know my son and every single one of his internet buddies would wanna see a halo3 bike

Back