my possible paint theme

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
although a little dated the matrix movies are some of my favorites. i think a bike would look sick with this theme. i'd incorporate the green code, characters, and textures from all three movies...decisions decisions...

do black...the bright green grid lines and the falling symbols fading away...maybe some biomech too, that would look awesome!

You know I think I saw a bike with a matrix theme on it already. I can't remember if it was a busa, but it had the green code all over it.

I think it was at least a year and a half since I saw it.

yeah i'm thinking the front fender and nose could be black with the green code, as if the bike is going into the matrix. from there back would be biomechanical accents in black pearl.

matrix_028.jpg

and...

nooo not the whole bike green and black, scenes from the movie. only the nose and front fender will have green and black, the rest will be scenes from all three movies.

188697388_69e96534cb.jpg

yeah trinity is a must... though you could get one of the sexy more revealing ones
cool.gif

I'm gonna be on long island next week, wanna grab lunch one day?

yeah a sexier trinity for sure, still researching. lunch is kool.

gotta have these bad guys...

photo_april_sentinelx.jpg

the more i post the more it reminds me of how much i like these movies...this is one of the themes i've been running through my head that i keep coming back to. i think this is my front runner for now. i have until the end of season here in n.y. to decide.

Ducati did the matrix edition bikes a few years ago. Though they were not like what your gonna be doing.

Back