my possible paint theme

I'd hit Trinity. Good luck on the project
super.gif

That is going to be a sweet paint job!! I'm a huge fan of the Matrix films...love Trinity's character...you have to include her
cool.gif

Trinity2.jpg

And when it's done, I'll take it!
cool.gif
tounge.gif

Can't wait to see your ideas brought to life...

Just the painted parts
laugh.gif
What are you doing sitting here typing? GET TO WORK MAN! LOL
tounge.gif

great to meet ya yesterday Dave
beerchug.gif

Looking forward to seeing how the bike turns out
cool.gif

I Like that idea. I thing it works better for paint after the movie has been forgotten a bit.

rkabusa:

iwata eclipse hpc-bs airbrush, the swiss army knife of airbrushes.

find resources online or magazines like "airbrush action", learn techniques, and practice practice practice. learn the airbrush and how it sprays. find a happpy medium between air pressure and paint viscosity for total control of your line.

createx airbrush paints are non toxic so you can practice in a ventelated area [use a fan] of your home or garage but always use a mask regardless of toxicity.

if you're really just starting out use cardboard to practice on.

any questions just ask.

Excellent idea ... I think everyone can see it in their mind, Rev!

But a bike that bad-lookin' needs to be just as bad ... maybe a collaboration with Greg at HPC? Gotta be lowered and stretched a bit, dual megaphones, special Tobin, some motor goodies ....

bowdown.gif

already got the +1" soupy's adjustable dogbones for the back, Carrozzeria is making a 240 kit, getting a lowering top clamp for the front, and green leds...
firedevil.gif

thanks for the info .Ihave been painting for along time but have never tried an air brush but I have been wanting to .

Back