custom paint

The red wave rotors...Iron Man all the way.  
super.gif

Rev, Don't know if you read CarCraft magazine or not, but they have a long time comic strip called Krass&Bernie. These guys hotrod out anything and i think it could be a cool paintjob.

You could run a set of burnout marks down the middle of the bike, having them kickout side to side. Maybe paint a dragstrip tree on the tail, use an undertail with twin tail lights and when painting the tree, use them as the foul lights in the tree with the burnout marks leading from the tree. Instead of having wild looking cars, you could have wild looking bikes. Checkout the comic strip and you'll understand what i'm talking about.

Rev, Don't kow if you read CarCraft or not but they have a long time comic strip called Krass&Bernie. These guys hotrod out anything and i think it could be a cool paintjob.

You could run a set of burnout marks down the middle of the bike, having them kickout side to side. Instead of having wild looking cars, you could have wild looking bikes. Checkout the comic strip and you'll understand what i'm talking about.
http://www.georgetrosley.com/kandb.html

beerchug.gif

Tony Stark all the way! That would be sweet. Never seen it anywhere. Maybe you could make the clutch cover be the portal in his chest. That would be hot.

the eagle pic is hot.

i dug the incredibles, when the kid [dash] ran on th water was kool.

here's a pic of the bike now, the red wave rotors, and the gold calipers and forks...Iron Man colors...

good idea on making the clutch cover Iron Mans chest piece...hmm...

IMG_1054.JPG

Back