custom paint, what do ya think?

Hey Rev, do you ever do just solid colors?....when I redo my scooter, I'm thinking black with gunmetal gray graphic or stripe. Doyle

Yo D-for the windscreen, you gotta use the Joker doin his 'magic trick' lol

"wana see me make this pencil dissappear?":whistle:
then give it the old-school comic-book word-bubble with that line from the movie....

just so tha haterz know what they got waitn for'em when they step'round to see the rest of the bike.....:guns:

no solids, but the two tone graphics yeah.

So I should get it done in the gloss black first then ship to you for finishing?

(I didn't make this a PM cause others might be wondering too) Doyle

if you spray, yeah, save some bucs. if you're gonna have someone spray the black i'll do it here.

yo D' could do this one but with Ledgers face

2755113506_2de7a2ff1f.jpg

Hectic, all i gotta do is blur it like in the poster. the joker is blurred and the lettering is "focused".

Ah, thats cool man, I thought you'd have to layer it somehow...
Then again, I think this is about the extent of my drawing abilities. :rofl:

drawing.jpg

yo D' could do this one but with Ledgers face

I like that idea! Man, I wish I had an air brush. I was watchin a dvd my friend has about learning to airbrush. It's a pretty cool instructional video. Made me want one! I know it would be a LONG time till I had your skills, but would be fun to learn!

mannn i used to read the HULK and X-MEN all the time...hmm...maybe one side heros and one side villians!

nahh just kiddin' 'bout the hero/villian theme. but i did read Marvel comics all the time, the HULK, Spidey [Spider-Man], and X-MEN were my faves. kinda what taught me to draw. i even had the "How to Draw Comics the Marvel Way" book. :beerchug:

Capt. America was one of my fav's.....X-Men were definitely in there.....Superman.....man, that takes me waaaayyyyyy back Brother... :super:

mannn got the weekend set aside for some paint...tick...tock...tick...tock, that's how the clock looks to me.

Yo D-i'm feelin that Joker shot kid, w/the life-like Ledger face instead.....gruesome, for sure!

LMK if you still got the same addy man-I got some "inspirational materials" I'd like ta send your way...coutesy of some b****a** f****in dou**e-bag hater who couldnt pay their rent:whistle:

the joker idea is exceptional. i like the joker "why so serious" on the back hump. for the riders in your mirror to stare at.:bowdown:

I dig the idea but if I were you I would move on this before 15 other people do. Better to be the original and let the others follow what you do. Im pretty sure that this is going to be a pretty hot ticket, kind of suprised that we havent seen it yet.

i'm thinkin' the Nurse Joker on the back smiling when he said to Dent "sorry" with that crazy azz smile. HA HAA!!! :beerchug:

the joker idea is exceptional. i like the joker "why so serious" on the back hump. for the riders in your mirror to stare at.:bowdown:

Back