custom paint, what do ya think?

I think be better to theme it after 1 of the characters an not try to theme it on all three..... the Joker seemed to be the real star of the movie:laugh:

The Dark Night will be killer! I would love to do one for my bike as a spare set. Maybe once my retirement checks starting coming in.

Oh c'mon Rev....haven't you even pondered a Ghost Rider Busa theme yet ????....heck you could make your living for the next twenty years doing Marvel themes Bruddah !!!! :super:

mannn i used to read the HULK and X-MEN all the time...hmm...maybe one side heros and one side villians!

nahh just kiddin' 'bout the hero/villian theme. but i did read Marvel comics all the time, the HULK, Spidey [Spider-Man], and X-MEN were my faves. kinda what taught me to draw. i even had the "How to Draw Comics the Marvel Way" book. :beerchug:

you guys got me amp'd ["revved" up {HA]

i might just star this today!!! keep ya posted.

i gotta put this one :rofl:

jokernurse.jpg

I kinda like the idea of why so serious on the wind screen. If you found a way to use two layers of plastic, you might even be able to get the same kind of really cool diffused effect from the poster.

Hectic, all i gotta do is blur it like in the poster. the joker is blurred and the lettering is "focused".

Back