My nightmare continues

Damn dude. Let me call a few people. I know allot of drag racers around here that have pulled their stock plastic, and this shop has literally dozens of sets of stock 'busa plastics sitting around. Let me see if I can get ahold of them and see what they want for a set for you.

Damn dude. Let me call a few people. I know allot of drag racers around here that have pulled their stock plastic, and this shop has literally dozens of sets of stock 'busa plastics sitting around. Let me see if I can get ahold of them and see what they want for a set for you.
shake.gif

Wow! This would be a great break if you could pull something off.

Please keep us posted.
thumb_up.gif

r8

I hope the option given above works for you. So sorry, I hope it's all resolved soon!

When I was told this last night, I just had no words for you Sam. I mean, WTF? This is sh!t that is supposed to happen to me! WTF

Definately let me know what you can come up with. You've got my email I think, so just shoot me an email or give me a call. 419 296 5885

Thanks Dweez

that sucks, all that you been thru now this...i hope it gets better for you soon Sam.

I have contacted Stephen King and have sent him a transcript of your busa's life.. He is going to make a sequal to Christine and call it CHRISTINE on 2 wheels. It will be a horror movie of course...

On a side note.. How is the safety course going?

I'm sorry to hear about your misfortune...looks like they weren't all that careful...D@mned shippers...I'm also sorry they're BLUE....Red and Black Baby !!!!!!!
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

What
rock.gif
?...why is everybody giving me that same dumb look
rock.gif
?.......At least he rides a BUSA !!!!
bowdown.gif

super.gif

super.gif

rock.gif

Definately let me know what you can come up with.  You've got my email I think, so just shoot me an email or give me a call.  419 296 5885

Thanks Dweez
Collect insurance. See if a full set can be purchased.

r8

Sam,
When Bessie decided to show me who was the boss, the split the nose down the left side... Grandpabusa used JBWeld to fix 'er up and she is allgood; after the paint, you can't tell the difference.  Maybe you can fix it and send it back for the nose?

Also, can you claim mail insurance?
I'd go after the shipping company. In the mean time, the nose can be plastic welded from the inside and it the remaining crack wouldn't be noticable where it is at without having to do any painting.

I have contacted Stephen King and have sent him a transcript of your busa's life.. He is going to make a sequal to Christine and call it CHRISTINE on 2 wheels. It will be a horror movie of course...

On a side note.. How is the safety course going?
Thanks Kyle. Maybe you'll get a finders fee from King
laugh.gif

All done w/ the MSF. I'm legal now
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back