My Michelin Road 5 review

That’s great mileage. I normally got out of the road 3,4s around 7000 max. I did get 9000 out of a road 2 one time. I have the road 5s on the Concours now. We will see how many I get on it. I put the Power RS on the busa and love them.
Do share that info as well, please! I was torn between road 5s and angel GT for my concours. I ended up with the angel GTs A spec (for heavier bikes) and will see the mileage I get out of them, so it would be nice to compare with someone running road 5s. I know riding style changes things, but still......

georgiabusa_05

Fun Times!
Donating Member
Do share that info as well, please! I was torn between road 5s and angel GT for my concours. I ended up with the angel GTs A spec (for heavier bikes) and will see the mileage I get out of them, so it would be nice to compare with someone running road 5s. I know riding style changes things, but still......
The Concours feels great with the Road 5s. I know their not GT spec but I don't do any 2 up and most of my rides are to Deals Gap, The Cherohala Skyway and Blueridge Parkway. I will give a wear report when they are done, but they are still pretty new at this time.

The Concours feels great with the Road 5s. I know their not GT spec but I don't do any 2 up and most of my rides are to Deals Gap, The Cherohala Skyway and Blueridge Parkway. I will give a wear report when they are done, but they are still pretty new at this time.
I often carry a 140lbs passenger on the concours. You guys will laugh at me, but I ended up choosing the tire with the thread pattern I liked the most out of the two :laugh:

Most likes - Past 7 days

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmad.alsahouti