My Michelin Road 5 review

That’s great mileage. I normally got out of the road 3,4s around 7000 max. I did get 9000 out of a road 2 one time. I have the road 5s on the Concours now. We will see how many I get on it. I put the Power RS on the busa and love them.
Do share that info as well, please! I was torn between road 5s and angel GT for my concours. I ended up with the angel GTs A spec (for heavier bikes) and will see the mileage I get out of them, so it would be nice to compare with someone running road 5s. I know riding style changes things, but still......

Do share that info as well, please! I was torn between road 5s and angel GT for my concours. I ended up with the angel GTs A spec (for heavier bikes) and will see the mileage I get out of them, so it would be nice to compare with someone running road 5s. I know riding style changes things, but still......
The Concours feels great with the Road 5s. I know their not GT spec but I don't do any 2 up and most of my rides are to Deals Gap, The Cherohala Skyway and Blueridge Parkway. I will give a wear report when they are done, but they are still pretty new at this time.

The Concours feels great with the Road 5s. I know their not GT spec but I don't do any 2 up and most of my rides are to Deals Gap, The Cherohala Skyway and Blueridge Parkway. I will give a wear report when they are done, but they are still pretty new at this time.
I often carry a 140lbs passenger on the concours. You guys will laugh at me, but I ended up choosing the tire with the thread pattern I liked the most out of the two :laugh:

The rear tire has 13989 on it. I'll call it an even 14k miles. New tire will be in next week and I'll update the thread when its mounted.

New tire comes tomorrow. I'll get pics and measurements along with weights if it shows up at a reasonable time. If it shows up late, itll be Tuesday before it gets swapped out. Just got back from a trip to get food. Had to break the 14k mile barrier.

Official mileage count for this rear tire is 14,002.6

20190227_201948.jpg

Back