My Hayabusa.org Story In Pictures

Discussing the meaning of life with Ben at the April 2008 Bash :whistle:

bash-sat-evening_076.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
On top of Mount Scott at the Captain's Party in October. I got to ride the Orange/Black 08 that day :cheerleader:

p1050564.jpg

I see me in the picture and it is obviously the Eureka Springs group, but I don't recognize this place :) Old timers setting in I guess :laugh:

dsc_0145.jpg

I see me in the picture and it is obviously the Eureka Springs group, but I don't recognize this place :) Old timers setting in I guess :laugh:

dsc_0145.jpg

I see me there too. I think that is on the pig trail, I think.

That was at the gas station where we had the meeting just before the spirited ride began.. :thumbsup:

Awesome pics :thumbsup: Boy, I sure miss the '08 Spring Bash and the beautiful weather we had :bowdown:

Awesome picss Don (even tho I didn't make any :laugh:)... can't wait to see you guys again up in Eureka next year.... even tho I was only able to be there a short time, I could tell that ALL you guys ROCK!! :guitar:

Until then, I'll be "practicing" on these Arkansas mountain trails :whistle:

Awesome picss Don (even tho I didn't make any :laugh:)... can't wait to see you guys again up in Eureka next year.... even tho I was only able to be there a short time, I could tell that ALL you guys ROCK!! :guitar:

Until then, I'll be "practicing" on these Arkansas mountain trails :whistle:

Stay tuned, if you have been near me and my camera you may turn up here :)

My wife said I was going to have to slow down if I wanted her to take my picture :)

Fall Bash 2008...

img_0392.jpg

That's me chatting with LCB while Omar does his thing for the Captain's camera :beerchug:

img_2757.jpg

Back