My trip to the Hayabusa Bash! Thanks guys!!!!

EarlyBird

Donating Member
Registered
Thank you to all who attended! It was great to come back and see you all again. It was a joy to meet some new faces from the org too. Man, what a week at the dargon. It went by fast...like it always does!!! I ended up riding about 350 miles on the dragon itself. I love that road!!! I do like the other roads around Robbinsville too! I ended up with about thousand mile total on the busa. I had fun and a great time, but a few people needed to be thanked!!! Sorry if I miss a few of of you!

Captain and Christy: You hold one heck of a board!!! It starts with you two!!!! Thanks for the whole hayabusa.org!!!:cheerleader::cheerleader: Oh, and for the pictures you got of me on the dragon!!! Nice shots Captain!:beerchug:

DNGRUMPY and Mrs.Grumpy: Thanks for having me share the room with you. Also, thank you for the food and all the hard work that you put into us getting fed. Anytime you need help again, just grab me and tell me what needs to happen! By the way GRUMPY'S DINER ROCKED!!!!

LAV: For your towing service, help, and giving me hell for wanting to take your TiForce duals off your bike!!!!

GixxerHp: for helping everyone who went down and for taking alot of your time to install H.I.D.S. on almost evey busa there!!!! You need to get out and ride more when you are there!!!!

Lycan: for being the class act that you are!!! Need to make time to ride together with the rest of the Va and Maryland busa owners!!!!

Sam: It was great to finally meet you! You shimp!!! Had a great time chatting with you and getting into a little trouble too!!!! BAAAAHHHHAAAAA!

Macon454: Nice to meet you and the wife. Now go get that 200mph on the books!!!!

Fake Dan: You are a trip.....do I need to say more!!!!

BrendanP: Aquaman.....glad you are ok! At least the bike is cleaned inside and out!!! Thanks for letting me ride it to help get the water out!!!!!

US129photos: for all the pics and taking the time to get a 09 spring bash photo DVD together for us!

Thanks You Hayabusa.org Grooup for another awesome spring BASH!!!!!!!!!

it was good to see you again bro, glad you made it home safe :beerchug:

Thank you to all who attended! It was great to come back and see you all again. It was a joy to meet some new faces from the org too. Man, what a week at the dargon. It went by fast...like it always does!!! I ended up riding about 350 miles on the dragon itself. I love that road!!! I do like the other roads around Robbinsville too! I ended up with about thousand mile total on the busa. I had fun and a great time, but a few people needed to be thanked!!! Sorry if I miss a few of of you!

Captain and Christy: You hold one heck of a board!!! It starts with you two!!!! Thanks for the whole hayabusa.org!!!:cheerleader::cheerleader: Oh, and for the pictures you got of me on the dragon!!! Nice shots Captain!:beerchug:

DNGRUMPY and Mrs.Grumpy: Thanks for having me share the room with you. Also, thank you for the food and all the hard work that you put into us getting fed. Anytime you need help again, just grab me and tell me what needs to happen! By the way GRUMPY'S DINER ROCKED!!!!

LAV: For your towing service, help, and giving me hell for wanting to take your TiForce duals off your bike!!!!

GixxerHp: for helping everyone who went down and for taking alot of your time to install H.I.D.S. on almost evey busa there!!!! You need to get out and ride more when you are there!!!!

Lycan: for being the class act that you are!!! Need to make time to ride together with the rest of the Va and Maryland busa owners!!!!

Sam: It was great to finally meet you! You shimp!!! Had a great time chatting with you and getting into a little trouble too!!!! BAAAAHHHHAAAAA!

Macon454: Nice to meet you and the wife. Now go get that 200mph on the books!!!!

Fake Dan: You are a trip.....do I need to say more!!!!

BrendanP: Aquaman.....glad you are ok! At least the bike is cleaned inside and out!!! Thanks for letting me ride it to help get the water out!!!!!

US129photos: for all the pics and taking the time to get a 09 spring bash photo DVD together for us!

Thanks You Hayabusa.org Grooup for another awesome spring BASH!!!!!!!!!

Great time with great people....:beerchug:

Man, there are pics of you spanking the hell out of that blue busa all over the dragon!

Were are the pics....... I saw a few at us129!!!! Captain has some super nice shots too!!!!!:race:

Nice to meet you also, had a great time.

Had a great time, and I was curious who that was on the blue '08. Yes you were doing some riding. :thumbsup:

That was you on the blue '08 ?

Back