My Hayabusa.org Story In Pictures

Rayabusa0818

Never Forgotten
More often than not when I look at the randon pictures at the bottom of the .org Forums page I see one of me, my Busa, or one that I have taken. I suppose this is because I have been to six Busa Bashes in Robbinsville, Eureka Springs, the Captains House, and many other get togethers and rides with .org members.

I thought it may be fun to use these random shots to remember these experiences and post a little note about the picture...so here goes.

This picture is a group shot at the April 2008 Bash. It was raining intermittantly that Saturday morning so the big photoshoot with Killboy.com at Fontana Dam was cancelled and we did our own thing at Robbinsville High School :beerchug:

img_2369.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a doo rag on so I'm not so easy to spot. Normally you can just look for the brightest reflection.

A shot from Eureka Springs in June....

My Busa is the one with Suzuki helmet hanging on the mirror :)

p6210018.jpg

First annual Caps Meet. Sloto200, GunnyBusa, and Semi. Me and Juli too! :cheerleader:

caps-house-sat 051.jpg

me needs new outfit...same clothes at both meets.. but sure if fun riding in my jammies...

James later this same year getting the hang of "Look at me!"

ok Don ... done with Hijack :rofl: but this shot leaves me with a lot of memories. :)

A shot from Eureka Springs in June....

My Busa is the one with Suzuki helmet hanging on the mirror :)

p6210018.jpg

Now is that ACTUALLY a Suzy / Shoei or is it a lessor make with fancy, schmancy decals....hmmmmmm?
We cant really be sure:whistle:

I took this picture of Tim (geogiabusa_05) and Kenny back in March 2007 at Two Wheels Only in Suches GA. We were there for Buell demo rides. Buells are fun to ride in the North GA mountains :beerchug:

p1010807.jpg

Back