My Hayabusa.org Story In Pictures

My Busa in a familiar location...

p1040312.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lining up for the group shot at the April 2007 Bash. My Busa is next to "Noodles" aka Boaz Almighty's big yellow and green beauty :)

img_1585.jpg

i really envy all ur riders in ur place....nice ride,nice scenery n ect..... how i wish i cn be there,,... heheheee.....

:beerchug:

i really envy all ur riders in ur place....nice ride,nice scenery n ect..... how i wish i cn be there,,... heheheee.....

:beerchug:
well if you could ever find a way to get here for one of the "Bash" events, I am sure we could find you something to ride :)

I'm sure no lies were told here :)

Spring Bash 2007, from the left me, georgiabusa_05, Powers739, and MCMustang

deals-gap-2007_238.jpg

No Busas or .org members in this one but I love this shot of the horses admiring my 750 :)

p1040038.jpg

cool pics...this is the part of the .org i like (well, second best to actually getting together and riding :beerchug:)

A photo op on the Foothills Parkway at the 2007 Fall Bash...does anyone remember this couple's names ???

p1030381.jpg

aww dang, you know me and names Don, but here is a better photo, I know she had a fresh Kawi and they were a blast..

DSCN3110.jpg

...tons of great shot and you always share so many photos Don... :thumbsup:

"We all met on the Internet" :laugh: :beerchug:

A nice shot of LCB with a couple of hooligans taken by hillsrider at the June 2008 Eureka Springs group shot locale :)

p6210019.jpg

I took this shot of Dennis at the Captains Party in October. Obviously this is on the race day at Thunder Valley :) What a coincidence this one popped up today. It's his birthday...:hbd:Happy Birthday dude:hbd:

p1050600.jpg

Back