My Hayabusa.org Story In Pictures

Here is a cool shot of Omar that I took at the top of Mount Scott (the highest point in Oklahoma) at the Captain's PRMA get together in October...

p1050572.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sherry and me at Barbers Spreedway on October 25. We went there to watch Randy (YH2K) tear up the track.

That place is like a botanical garden with a race track planted in the middle of it :beerchug:

p1050919.jpg

Here I am showing LCB some picutres I had taken earlier in the morning at Busa159's house.

That is Captains garage in the background...note the awesome cars :beerchug:

The latest NE Oklahoma Ride. We rode to Ft Gibson to stretch the busa's legs for a short run.

Fort Gibson Ride 032.jpg

Fantastic pix, Don. Thanks very much for sharing them...It's cool to see the faces of some people who's hands I have yet to shake...including yours!

:beerchug:

Any plans to get to the Stampede?

Fantastic pix, Don. Thanks very much for sharing them...It's cool to see the faces of some people who's hands I have yet to shake...including yours!

Any plans to get to the Stampede?

I don't know yet...2,308 miles each way.

I don't know yet...2,308 miles each way.

People coming from all across the country, sir...as far away as Maryland and Florida.

Warchild and I both hope you can fit it into your schedule. It'd be great to have you attend from the first year onward...

There will be one of these every year, and it's our fondest hope that it become globally known as the largest gathering of 'busas, anywhere, ever.

Plus, I know as well as you do, that there are a handful of us true-blue saddle-s!uts who wouldn't even wince at a proposal such as 2300 miles.

BA Busa, Warchild, Me, just to name a few...::laugh:

Cheers to you!

There will be one of these every year, and it's our fondest hope that it become globally known as the largest gathering of 'busas, anywhere, ever.
you gonna have to work hard for that one :) I think we had around 160 at Spring Bash.. trying to coral them all for the group shot however was almost impossible....

you gonna have to work hard for that one :) I think we had around 160 at Spring Bash.. trying to coral them all for the group shot however was almost impossible....

I'd be surprised to get fewer than 300 owners and their machines at the Inaugural go. We'll see.

The gettin' together for the major group shot is already arranged. Clearing the top floor of the Peppermill Parking Structure, taking the picture from the Tower. See? It's gonna look like a used-bike lot!!! Very well-used, in fact!!!

Anyway, I ain't scurred o' no pinchy hard work. :whistle:

Anyway, hope you can plan to come, Don...

Last edited:
Here is a cool shot I got of Hal relaxing in the Busa Hospital between runs at the PMRA races in October.

p1050607.jpg

Back