My first wheelie

lllsyntaxlll

Donating Member
Registered
Holy #### that was exciting!

I've had quite a few bike but never wheelied.

Then I found this article from superbike....

I can find it anymore but heres a videolink.

The article said just close the throttle and the roll it on smoothly. I didnt think it was that easy. heh. Made my lunch break about 1000000 times better!

Just wanted to share.

lol Cool! BE CAREFUL
wink.gif

Have seen that vid a couple times. Wheelies can be addicting, so remember there is a time and a place!

Does anyone have or can they get that video in an actual file that can be downloaded.

I found the video on google and it is also on yourtube but it is only in flash format and cannot be downloaded..

anyone? anyone?

Contact someone on youtube that uploaded the video and see if they have still have it on their hd.

<!--EDIT|PaNDeM1C
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154629538 -->

I used to love wheelies, until I had to start paying for fork servicing, seals, springs, etc...not as much fun once you pay for it once. They are addicting at times though
smile.gif

Ah, wheelies. Not too hard to do, and there's a lot of finesse in doing them. I like to lift the front end enough to feel it, and set it down real soft. Don't want to slam it down, for sure. The Busa really wheelies easy. All that torque... ummmm.... nice.

as tglander said,set em down soft...it can be done and takes lots of practice...
Everytime I get it up high,I get the pucker effect in the rearend,and that is when she comes down hard...
other than that, a 1-1/2 ft. wheelie comes down smoothe..

I've lifted my front off the ground but only a little bit. I think I need to get on the throttle more...

I can live down a drop on gravel when I hit that rut... but I would have a hard time living down a crash from losing control of a wheelie! So taking it very slow...

but I would have a hard time living down a crash from losing control of a wheelie! [/QUOTE]
No way pan,get sum of that 'rapid growth' stuff sold at the garden shop,water your u kno what's..and twist that throttle my man!
I would neva admit to dropping it in the parking lot...
wink.gif

Back