First wheelie

trolleywire

Registered
Well, it took some time before I was comfortable enough and used to the bike - I did my first wheelie on it today and wow! it sure is addicting! I used to have 82 RD350 LC that I would wheelie everywhere I could and then I had ZX7R that was fun to wheelie with. I have to admit, I was little apprehensive because of the size and power but it comes up nice and easy and landing was nice too. Anyways, I though I would share.

Cheers

Have fun but be safe!

Is that a contradiction in terms or what?
rock.gif

Right on trolley....congrats dude.......seriously addicting isn't it......pulled one right to the top of second from about 30kph in first on the highway by Iced's house today........musta been 300' long......nutn more fun!!!

Oh wait.....maybe liftin it in second at about 7k then ridin it into third......gets pretty fast though....only done it a couple times.

<!--EDIT|monsterspeedfreak
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085463684 -->

You've done more than me, Trolley! I might have caught an inch or so of air. Maybe I'll try it for real one of these days!

Coolness Troll!

My first one was and accidental 3/4 throttle over a crest in the road. Had to pull vinal out of my butt crack!
laugh.gif

Back